I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

when battling evil corporations with google reviews, you can look up how many people have seen your reviews according to google. i have 200,000 views. just make sure you dont lie or u can be sued.

oldngray

nowhere special
in flight refreshments

Moosehead-150-bottle.jpg

rickyb

being an employee under capitalism, is like cleaning up after your roommate who makes a mess; u benefit but theyre screwing you

rickyb

my dog has quite the imagination i can tell he can imagine a world better than capitalism, and he can recall operationalneeds in her heyday confessing to her parents via powerpoint presentation that she was an underpaid stripper making a little over double the min wage

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
my income is 3100 after tax per month working part time last 2 months, cc bills are 3866 average last 3 months, 2 of those were 900 for my rent, this month my rent wasnt on my CC so its another $500 on top of that, i spend $150 on flights every month. i drive basically one of the smallest cars out there and its cheap. CC is already going to be out of control next month i have to spend money on wheels and winter tires, and anti rust spray because the provincial govt is too cheap to put sand on the road.
How in the * are you spending almost 4K a month for three months straight???

Dude.
That is *not* normal.
Cut back and live reasonably.

A single guy does not need 50K a year to live.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
my dog has quite the imagination i can tell he can imagine a world better than capitalism, and he can recall operationalneeds in her heyday confessing to her parents via powerpoint presentation that she was an underpaid stripper making a little over double the min wage
@Operational needs Ricky is having wet dreams about you again.

At least he has someone he can talk dirty to.
That poor dog. :lol:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
EE32298F-D98E-4764-A3F9-C4012B442EFA.jpeg

rickyb

How in the * are you spending almost 4K a month for three months straight???

Dude.
That is *not* normal.
Cut back and live reasonably.

A single guy does not need 50K a year to live.
40 k is living wage. 1 month was moving across the country. 1 month was 900 a mth for 1 br at student housing bc housing market is so bad. last month car insurance was 1400. bought a tiny freezer for 300 i think. had to pay for inspection on my car that was 150. winter traction pads was 100 i think. its bs actually bc i didnt do anything this summer.

Real wages havent risen in canada since 89. the squeeze is on.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
40 k is living wage. 1 month was moving across the country. 1 month was 900 a mth for 1 br at student housing bc housing market is so bad. last month car insurance was 1400. bought a tiny freezer for 300 i think. had to pay for inspection on my car that was 150. winter traction pads was 100 i think. its bs actually bc i didnt do anything this summer.

Real wages havent risen in canada since 89. the squeeze is on.
A "living" wage.
Such a stupid phrase. Literally meaningless.

My mother is one of the thriftier people I've ever met.
My family (with 8 at home) can live on 30K a year if we were to give up most luxuries.

I don't care how messed up Canada is.
I know you can do better than 40k as a single guy.

rickyb

A "living" wage.
Such a stupid phrase. Literally meaningless.

My mother is one of the thriftier people I've ever met.
My family (with 8 at home) can live on 30K a year if we were to give up most luxuries.

I don't care how messed up Canada is.
I know you can do better than 40k as a single guy.
40k is probably for the big cities i dont know. rent in mid sized city with highest murder rate in canada (?) is $500 for a room, groceries is probably $400, dont know about the rest of stuff. i used to rent a 1 br basement, not renovated with noisy heater or whatever in closet, and i would save 1000$ a month working full time making 25/hr, but that doesnt include cost of buying a used car.