I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Definitely not the case everywhere. Good job attending a place where the capitalists have you by the balls, bruhhhhhhh.
ill find out. it reminds me of that economist who said "people will own nothing and be happy"

only happy bc their standards are so low

Box Ox

it depends on the context of them not owning something. if its just to rip them off and extract more profits then forget it. if its actually more efficient then go for it.

As long as it's not to extract more profits. Got it. If it's just pure communism it's cool. LOL

The big package

The capitalists in late stage capitalism feed off the govt. for example public education is seen as huge profit opportunity. Or social security. they feed off wat supports the system.

Govt bailed out the banks in 2008. but not us. it sold off its assets and increased taxes.

Btw im now a skilled worker and ive applied for work overseas so suck it trebek

South americans kill to get into north america bc north america is least worst.

Capitalism doesnt work and is unsustainable
The only thing that made sense out of this whole paragraph is that you applied for a job overseas , you should take it !!! Clearly you don't like the way American capitalism works . Maybe you will then see how other countries are run and then maybe you will appreciate and
understand why we have the greatest economic system on the globe and why people from other countries want to come here

rickyb

The only thing that made sense out of this whole paragraph is that you applied for a job overseas , you should take it !!! Clearly you don't like the way American capitalism works . Maybe you will then see how other countries are run and then maybe you will appreciate and
understand why we have the greatest economic system on the globe and why people from other countries want to come here
The job overseas pays 27 working days holiday a year plus 8 bank holudays...by law bc they plan it. its not left to the market in case i havent made myself clear lol

Ive never gotten this here bc we have an inferior free market system. basically the rest of the west does not.

So gtfo with greatest economy bs. whats the union rate here again lol?

The big package

The job overseas pays 27 working days holiday a year plus 8 bank holudays...by law bc they plan it. its not left to the market in case i havent made myself clear lol

Ive never gotten this here bc we have an inferior free market system. basically the rest of the west does not.

So gtfo with greatest economy bs. whats the union rate here again lol?
Well let me ask you how is the economy doing over there ? Well I can answer that for you because I have family over there , not great ! When we had a President that had a clue about the economy the economy was great . Also over here if you are willing to work your butt off you can have a job making 35 40 bucks an hour , paid medical , pension , 6 weeks vacation , 7 personal days and sick days .

rickyb

Well let me ask you how is the economy doing over there ? Well I can answer that for you because I have family over there , not great ! When we had a President that had a clue about the economy the economy was great . Also over here if you are willing to work your butt off you can have a job making 35 40 bucks an hour , paid medical , pension , 6 weeks vacation , 7 personal days and sick days .
Most americans work their butt off and get 2 weeks vacation lol.

No the economy wasnt great under trump housing was eating up ppls incomes. union rate low under trump. Ur expectations have been artificially lowered.

The big package

Most americans work their butt off and get 2 weeks vacation lol.

No the economy wasnt great under trump housing was eating up ppls incomes. union rate low under trump. Ur expectations have been artificially lowered.
You say most Americans work their butt off and get two weeks vacation . Some do and some get more , but that's their choice . They don't have to work there if they're unhappy . Or they can get together and start a union . The Trump administration and their policies created many jobs in this country for people and brought back industries that were overseas so the choices are limitless ( for now at least anyway until Biden screws it up) . Also the government has no place in private industry and telling business owners what they can and cannot do . This is called FREEDOM !!!

rickyb

You say most Americans work their butt off and get two weeks vacation . Some do and some get more , but that's their choice . They don't have to work there if they're unhappy . Or they can get together and start a union . The Trump administration and their policies created many jobs in this country for people and brought back industries that were overseas so the choices are limitless ( for now at least anyway until Biden screws it up) . Also the government has no place in private industry and telling business owners what they can and cannot do . This is called FREEDOM !!!
Its not freedom when u have bosses giving orders. again u have low standards

No when most americans only get 2 weeks vacation but want more its not a choice.

Steve jobs said it best when he told obama the jobs arent coming back

The govt is involved with private industry always has and will b, thats how private industry likes it

rickyb

what makes you think your free when certain northern EU countries have 8x the unionization rate america does?

you have 10% unions or so. its pathetic. even canada has 2x as much.

rickyb

U have the most violent labor struggles in the west

rickyb

immortan joe practices expectation management on his subjects

rickyb

ok i figure the middle class will be dead in 20 years.

back in the day my mom bought a condo for 1.5x her income in vancouver as a hospital clerk.

these days if a hospital clerk did that it would be 17x her income

city im in right now would be 5 to 6x your income for a condo....except im in the middle of nowhere. the population here is 10% of what it was when my mom bought her condo back in the day, and yet property is still way more expensive.