I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Screenshot_20220213-191903_Firefox.jpg
Inefficiencies very profitable

rickyb

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They want to put teens behind trucks lol

I almost rolled my parents minivan w 3 other maniacs wen i was a teen and my buddy drink and drove alot.

Carnage

rickyb

Robert Reich@RBReich·17hStarbucks is raising prices after reporting a 31% increase in profits. The company’s revenue increased by almost 20% to over $8,000,000,000. Their CEO’s pay increased by almost 40% last year to more than $20,000,000.

Do not be fooled. This is about corporate greed. It always is.

rickyb

the matrix has you

5,34424.9K86.2KLee Camp [Redacted]@LeeCamp·23hDomino's Pizza literally spent over $50 Million on ads promoting that that they had donated $100K. We live in a time of spectacle, not genuine substance.

Corporate America promotes how much they care while exploiting everyone in their path.

rickyb

Seawright@Seawrig09603671·Feb 15So, as a public school teacher, I paid more taxes than Elon Musk last year. He made my yearly salary in the last two minutes. Got it. 😐4,0054,03010.9K63.5K

rickyb

Stephen Punwasi 🌋 🚀@StephenPunwasi·10hIt's not an unprecedented recession if it keeps getting bigger every decade or so.

It's the growth of a predatory monetary system.625192

rickyb

old news i possibly posted it here before. buddy was complaining about mediocre google gps lol.

should make you question our system if this is what it encourages.