I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
he deformed it but called it reform
236D913D-61AB-4824-A6B0-66AE89D6DACD.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve been learning about year zero in Cambodia recently.
Pretty great and wonderful stuff. @rickyb would of loved it. No profits, no individualism, pure worker equality, I guess we are all equal in death after all.

El Correcto

god is dead
1656785181426.jpeg

1656785221484.jpeg

This is what life was like before Mao. Babies starved to death in the streets, regular political executions, etc. Mao inherited a completely :censored2:ed country of mostly oppressed illiterate peasants, a country that had been raped by warlords and foreigners for hundreds of years.
An oppressed country under imperialism.

I kind of got respect for these communist people and can see the logic of what they did and how they were shaped by their environments to arrive at that conclusion. Hard times for sure.

But these little piss ants living in modern day america calling for communism have no :censored2:ing clue what they are talking about. It’s why these super authoritarian regimes dragged their country out of the pits of hell and into the modern era, then started to introduce capitalism for further progress. Communism really was the lesser of two evils for these countries and strong authoritarian leadership was completely necessary for creating the country.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s like how europe had strong authoritarianism all the way up until the enlightenment era philosophy started shaping views of it.
The authoritarianism is what built the nation.