I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

40% of americans dont have $400 emergency fund.

harriet fraad says america is only developed nation that doesnt have maternity leave (or paid vacation for that matter)

rickyb

I was just in the rabbit hole that is YouTube and came across this video. It’s over 20 years later and these young British people get it. They get the feeling of how we felt that day even though they might not have even been born then. I miss how united we were, as opposed to how much division and hatred we have now.
you had a lot of hate after 9/11.

so much so you invaded a completely innocent country, much like russia did to ukraine!

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
no paid paternity leave, no paid vacation, highest tuition, highest level of mass shootings, bad public transport, no right to healthcare, no right to childcare
The first complaint about the USA that you had was that we don’t have paid paternity leave???

Man, we’re doing better than I thought. 😎

rickyb

Odd that doesn't stop the flood of pregnant women trying to have babies here
i was listening to harriet fraad talk about the traits of mass shooters. there all between 16 to 24 male. childcare is 10,000 a year. so if they cant afford it, they could be neglected during their most important developmental years.

population growth rate going to zero:

1658413443891.png

oldngray

nowhere special

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
childcare is 10,000 a year. so if they cant afford it, they could be neglected during their most important developmental years.
So stay home and take care of the kids. But no, everyone thinks they need a $300k house, four god damn cars, a smartphone for everyone in the family, spend $10 on lunch every day, and eat out five nights a week. Can't fathom actually lowering their standard of living.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So stay home and take care of the kids. But no, everyone thinks they need a $300k house, four god damn cars, a smartphone for everyone in the family, spend $10 on lunch every day, and eat out five nights a week. Can't fathom actually lowering their standard of living.
When you grow up entitled to, and ungrateful for, what your parents earned and provided for you, you have no concept of what a lower standard of living involves.

rickyb

Homeownership rate 65%. banks shouldnt b lending to the poor unless theyre up to their old tricks of lending to poor blacks and latins and then defrauding them. half of america near poverty. min wage frozen for 15 yrs. so i doubt it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mostly republican states, they are so cruel the worst ever.

And wat do restaraunt servers earn???
Idiot, they get tips. What you don’t know about America could fill a very large book.
You’re literally the dumbest person on this site. You lap up the pap that idiot’s like Chomsky and West and all the other dick heads spew, then regurgitate it. Mindless bot that you are. :censored2: you and your anti American sentiments.