I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Screenshot_20220719-101146_Firefox.jpg

Thebrownblob

Perhaps some of the problem is they think they need some of the things they have and they don’t need them? $40,000 vehicles, big screens everywhere, cell phone plans with the newest cell phones they’re making payments on, A house that’s way too big for them and On and on and on and on. No amount of money would ever be enough if you spend more than you make forever.

rickyb

Perhaps some of the problem is they think they need some of the things they have and they don’t need them? $40,000 vehicles, big screens everywhere, cell phone plans with the newest cell phones they’re making payments on, A house that’s way too big for them and I and on and on and on. No amount of money would ever be enough if you spend more than you make forever.
Inflation? flat wages. maybe some of wat u said is true?

Screenshot_20220719-101746_Firefox.jpg

Thebrownblob

Inflation? flat wages. maybe some of wat u said is true?

View attachment 392632
It’s mostly what I said, all of us have made some money mistakes but we learned, I deliver to the human services building that gives food stamps and assistance, almost every person getting food stamps in Assistance drives a nicer car than I do and I make well over six figures every year and I can’t afford that. Or should I say I have no business trying to afford that. I never once thought my employer was responsible to pay me more because of my bad money choices.

rickyb

It’s mostly what I said, all of us have made some money mistakes but we learned, I deliver to the human services building that gives food stamps and assistance, almost every person getting food stamps in Assistance drives a nicer car than I do and I make well over six figures every year and I can’t afford that. Or should I say I have no business trying to afford that. I never once thought my employer was responsible to pay me more because of my bad money choices.
Interesting and conversely wen bill clinton deformed welfare it mostly affected single mothers.

Wages are too low, consumption is too high