I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

not necessarily true. for example i broke my arm and got almost next day surgery but then they said i dont need it. i think we dont have enough family docs. nursing shortage which im doing.
Why I thought it was great to have socialized medicine? People should be beating down the doors to be doctors.

rickyb

Cops are to enforce policy. They work for the government it doesn’t matter if it capitalist or Marxist. Thankfully we have a constitution that is supposed to mitigate what they can and cannot do.
no cops are for social control. go watch the matrix, this is their function. look at how the black panthers were treated. america has the most violent labor history in the west. america is a police state.

rickyb

Why I thought it was great to have socialized medicine? People should be beating down the doors to be doctors.
it is which is why most developed countries are socialized. it keeps costs down which makes our industry more competitive vs your country which has the highest healthcare costs but only average outcomes.

Thebrownblob

no cops are for social control. go watch the matrix, this is their function. look at how the black panthers were treated. america has the most violent labor history in the west. america is a police state.
In what world are cops not for social control? And they do it byway of enforcing policy good or bad.

Thebrownblob

it is which is why most developed countries are socialized. it keeps costs down which makes our industry more competitive vs your country which has the highest healthcare costs but only average outcomes.
Is that why Canadians come to America when they need emergency healthcare? 😂

rickyb

the problem with north america is we have no left wing.

a organized left wing would be making reforms or even revolution to make society better, but america destroyed its left and thats why the country keeps getting worse.

Thebrownblob

the problem with north america is we have no left wing.

a organized left wing would be making reforms or even revolution to make society better, but america destroyed its left and thats why the country keeps getting worse.
And once again what you just said is completely opposite of the truth the left wing is the one destroying it. And the right wing, does nothing to stop them except talk.

rickyb

It is amazing to keep cost down when you let people die of cancer before they can get treatments. That works very well at keeping cost down.
USA spends roughly double what most other developed countries spend and yet your greedy insurance companies reject ppl for treatment just the same

rickyb

And once again what you just said is completely opposite of the truth the left wing is the one destroying it. And the right wing, does nothing to stop them except talk.
there is no left wing you live in an alt reality.

destroyed after 1950s great depression. there was some momentum in the 1960s with civil rights, womens rights, etc and you had the business class backlash immediately right after. ralph nader and chris hedges and chomsky talk about that.

vantexan

alot of ppl i talk to here dont want to go to america

we see its a sinking ship. mass shootings, healthcare, politics, civil war, wars abroad, failed coups
I talked to a lot of people in the former Soviet Union. They all saw the U.S. as the gold standard that they hoped to live in someday. Some already had relatives who had moved here. There's a reason millions are trying to get into the U.S. through our southern border.

rickyb

I talked to a lot of people in the former Soviet Union. They all saw the U.S. as the gold standard that they hoped to live in someday. Some already had relatives who had moved here. There's a reason millions are trying to get into the U.S. through our southern border.
this is called soft power. like hollywood which is in america does pro american propaganda which the world consumes.

michael moore had this in his movie "who to invade next" where he interviews an italian cop at the beginning of the movie. the cop thinks america is better. but when michael moore tells him the reality like student debt and how little vacation americans get, the cop gets all concerned haha

you can objectively look at things like america's student debt or america's unionization rate to realize the truth.

vantexan

this is called soft power. like hollywood which is in america does pro american propaganda which the world consumes.

michael moore had this in his movie "who to invade next" where he interviews an italian cop at the beginning of the movie. the cop thinks america is better. but when michael moore tells him the reality like student debt and how little vacation americans get, the cop gets all concerned haha

you can objectively look at things like america's student debt or america's unionization rate to realize the truth.
And you can go over to the former Soviet Union and see the aftermath of communism and why those people see the U.S. as the gold standard. Funny thing about people who come from developing nations. They're mostly willing to work long hard hours to succeed. It's a lot of natives of Western countries who've gotten soft and want long vacations and high pay without effort and the government paying their way. Why work when the taxes paid by real workers will allow you to hang out at home?

rickyb

And you can go over to the former Soviet Union and see the aftermath of communism and why those people see the U.S. as the gold standard. Funny thing about people who come from developing nations. They're mostly willing to work long hard hours to succeed. It's a lot of natives of Western countries who've gotten soft and want long vacations and high pay without effort and the government paying their way. Why work when the taxes paid by real workers will allow you to hang out at home?
ive already explained why soviet union and americans falsely think their country is the gold standard.

most western countries have long vacations. not america. this is another example of separating reality from the gold standard myth. fox news tells you this repeatedly right?

Thebrownblob

ive already explained why soviet union and americans falsely think their country is the gold standard.

most western countries have long vacations. not america. this is another example of separating reality from the gold standard myth. fox news tells you this repeatedly right?
I have 7 weeks bro.