I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

ive worked bunch of diff railways as conductor, ecg tech at hospital, fuel truck, UPS (;)), union car rental, and ive never gotten anything more than 3 weeks paid.

all these jobs were union.
But you see Ricky The idea behind a union job is that you don’t quit. Because when you do you don’t ever receive those benefits because you’re not there long enough. It’s a common problem with many in your generation they want everything right now. They do not want to put the work in.

rickyb

But you see Ricky The idea behind a union job is that you don’t quit. Because when you do you don’t ever receive those benefits because you’re not there long enough. It’s a common problem with many in your generation they want everything right now. They do not want to put the work in.
i want what every other country besides canada, japan, and america has:

1661108893799.png

the 10 days you see in canada here = the 2 weeks we have by law. some provinces have a law saying it goes up to 3 weeks after you've stayed at a job for so many years, which is again ridiculous. the other 9 paid holidays can not necessarily be used to take a week off, you just get paid for them whether u work them or not.

rickyb

View attachment 397180

the 10 days you see in canada here = the 2 weeks we have by law. some provinces have a law saying it goes up to 3 weeks after you've stayed at a job for so many years, which is again ridiculous. the other 9 paid holidays can not necessarily be used to take a week off, you just get paid for them whether u work them or not.
fox news frequently covers this for vantexan

Thebrownblob

View attachment 397180

Yes it’s ridiculous to expect to put your time in to receive entitlements lol. 🙄

rickyb

Yes it’s ridiculous to expect to put your time in to receive entitlements lol. 🙄
yes were :censored2:ed up here

i was a railway worker and made $30/hr when i was very young. i wanted to travel. i could not travel because the market here works in favor of capitalists, and the govt doesnt have laws which plan vacation time

Thebrownblob

yes were :censored2:ed up here

i was a railway worker and made $30/hr when i was very young. i wanted to travel. i could not travel because the market here works in favor of capitalists, and the govt doesnt have laws which plan vacation time
I can’t imagine to look into the government for everything including my vacation how pathetic

rickyb

I can’t imagine to look into the government for everything including my vacation how pathetic
how pathetic the market fails at this

btw...despite what you said, over 90% of jobs in america are not union AND most workers dont stick around at their jobs these days

americans cant imagine theyre not free which is why they are not free

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

how pathetic the market fails at this

btw...despite what you said, over 90% of jobs in america are not union AND most workers dont stick around at their jobs these days

americans cant imagine theyre not free which is why they are not free
And I would ask you who’s fault is that? Certainly the government (The very same people you turn to for every answer) and big business makes it difficult but the ultimate choice always lives with a worker. Apparently they do not see value. I think that is a mistake but that is just my opinion. They always have an option to form and join.

Last edited:

rickyb

And I would ask you who’s fault is that? Certainly the government (The very same people you turn to for every answer) and big business makes it difficult but the ultimate choice always lives with a worker. Apparently they do not see value. I think that is a mistake but that is just my opinion. They always have an option to form and join.
taft hartley is anti union legislation by the govt.

big business makes it difficult to unionize, not that having a union would solve the problem anyways; it doesnt.

big business also controls what people think, so were going to be brainwashed and not act in our best interest for example unionizing.

vantexan

ive already explained why soviet union and americans falsely think their country is the gold standard.

most western countries have long vacations. not america. this is another example of separating reality from the gold standard myth. fox news tells you this repeatedly right?
No, FOX doesn't even mention it. Europe is in worse financial shape than we are right now. China too. Yes Europe has some great ideas, some great features. But they are collapsing under their own weight trying to pay for it all. That's the reality you don't want to admit. In the end the money has got to come from somewhere and printing it isn't the answer.

Thebrownblob

taft hartley is anti union legislation by the govt.

big business makes it difficult to unionize, not that having a union would solve the problem anyways; it doesnt.

big business also controls what people think, so were going to be brainwashed and not act in our best interest for example unionizing.
Who’s fault is it if they’re brainwash? If the FedEx driver only has three weeks of vacation and I have seven and makes $10 less an hour than I do, how much more information do you need to know being a new member is a good idea?

rickyb

Who’s fault is it if they’re brainwash? If the FedEx driver only has three weeks of vacation and I have seven and makes $10 less an hour than I do, how much more information do you need to know being a new member is a good idea?
you blame the brainwashers for brainwashing

i dont understand ur second point

Thebrownblob

you blame the brainwashers for brainwashing

i dont understand ur second point
My point is if being in a union has higher pay, more vacations, better retirement, and for the most part it’s not even debatable especially if you stay in the union job many years, why don’t more people want to join?

rickyb

My point is if being in a union has higher pay, more vacations, better retirement, and for the most part it’s not even debatable especially if you stay in the union job many years, why don’t more people want to join?
bc the capitalists control people's minds. the guys who control the economy, control what ppl think. this is karl marx. so theyre not going to in part. the other part is policy like taft hartley