I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

Am i talking about that? Nooo
Of course you are you referenced article by Wolfe. And that is what he believes and you think he is amazing in the article is classic.

It’s just classic Marxist nonsense manipulate your feelings tells you something you want to hear, and then when put in practice steals everything from you. Happens every time it’s implemented.

If you want me to agree on some new economic theory that’s fine but this is old theory from stinky old European white trash.

rickyb

Of course you are you referenced article by Wolfe. And that is what he believes and you think he is amazing in the article is classic.

It’s just classic Marxist nonsense manipulate your feelings tells you something you want to hear, and then when put in practice steals everything from you. Happens every time it’s implemented.
Chris hedges article

rickyb

Yeah but I’m not broke and you are😂
When’s the first vote on your decision on how much you should get paid?
I want in on that action.
im not broke either

however most of america is broke. thats because capitalism centralizes all the power and those with power take all the money for themselves

Thebrownblob

im not broke either

however most of america is broke. thats because capitalism centralizes all the power and those with power take all the money for themselves
Most? Many for sure, often times because of personal money decisions that were poor.

On the other end of the spectrum are people who are deep in debt because of the medical community like doctors and nurses and hospitals overcharging for their “care”.

rickyb

Most? Many for sure, often times because of personal money decisions that were poor.

On the other end of the spectrum are people who are deep in debt because of the medical community like doctors and nurses and hospitals overcharging for their “care”.
nurses are underpaid. the insurance companies are the problems, forget what else. richard wolff talks about this sometimes and refers to it as a medical industrial complex.

we work for darth vader, and darth vader is rich and we are poor.

Thebrownblob

nurses are underpaid. the insurance companies are the problems, forget what else. richard wolff talks about this sometimes and refers to it as a medical industrial complex.

we work for darth vader, and darth vader is rich and we are poor.
You work for an industry that deals in destroying lives and deciding if someone should live or die based on how much money they have. Hero’s?

rickyb

Pretty old but everything in the Bible is voluntary, and choice. Marxism is i instituted at the end of a barrel
religions have typically sided with the exploitive economies. so much for religion

no idea about that, its an idea. capitalism is instituted at the end of a gun, what do you think cops are for?

Thebrownblob

religions have typically sided with the exploitive economies. so much for religion

no idea about that, its an idea. capitalism is instituted at the end of a gun, what do you think cops are for?
Cops are to enforce policy. They work for the government it doesn’t matter if it capitalist or Marxist. Thankfully we have a constitution that is supposed to mitigate what they can and cannot do.