I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Box Ox

Bernie Sanders Squirms Trying to Explain Why His Anti-Capitalism Book Tour Is Charging $95 Per Ticket​

Since govt and capitalists crushed anti caputalist jobs, its likely these creators have to weigh the benefits and losses of working within the system or not.
What were the anti-capitalist jobs?
Spain, italy, start of russian revolution

I've always known that's what you want for America and the world but you're really coming right out and just saying it today, comrade. Good for you.

Box Ox

OK, go start a co-op and show us how it's done.
you need to see it for yourself because i can tell you think "there is no alternative"
No, you're the one advocating for it. Surely you've got ideas for a successful business and can start one up and be successful?

That's a good point. This is the first time I'm starting to wonder whether Ricky is a true believer or just enjoys complaining.

rickyb

No, you're the one advocating for it. Surely you've got ideas for a successful business and can start one up and be successful?
you need to see it for yourself

you are a non believer in bringing heaven to earth. thats why you dont do any political action either. its non belief. you believe in economic hell

vantexan

you need to see it for yourself

you are a non believer in bringing heaven to earth. thats why you dont do any political action either. its non belief. you believe in economic hell
Still waiting for you to put us on the road to utopia by demonstrating how it's done yourself.