I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Box Ox

try donating even just $1 right now to pro capitalist youtubers.

its your first step to actually doing anything.

Why would I need to donate to proponents of capitalism? I'm already an active participant in capitalism.

You're merely a donor and will never be a participant in the system you say you prefer. You're all talk.

rickyb

@Thebrownblob
The U.S. must better defend the rights of its minorities. "Democracy is not mob rule, it's not tyranny of the majority, "West said. "When those democratic institutions are blocked, lethargy and apathy set in."

doesnt really go into it too much

rickyb

Why would I need to donate to proponents of capitalism? I'm already an active participant in capitalism.

You're merely a donor and will never be a participant in the system you say you prefer. You're all talk.
you are a spectator and a consumer mon ami.

the first dollar you donate to pro capitalist youtubers will start a healthy habit for you

rickyb

How can I be a spectator when I'm already a participant?
because you dont actually do anything worthwhile. most people are spectators. someone is shaping hte direction of your life for you.

donating your first buck to pro captialist youtubers. do you not listen to any? dont be cheap

rickyb

Nonsense. I participate in all aspects of capitalism and it sounds like you do too. Yes you do! 🐶
you think you are a participant. you appear to be participating. but the reality is you are not. the hard truth is you are a spectator like most people.

you need to donate $1 to pro capitalist youtubers. it is your first step.

rickyb

@Thebrownblob cornel west wrote a book called democracy matters, maybe the answers are in there.

i was listening to an interview and they were talking about protecting the rights of the minorities from the majority.

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob cornel west wrote a book called democracy matters, maybe the answers are in there.

i was listening to an interview and they were talking about protecting the rights of the minorities from the majority.
Perhaps. But I’m going to bet they don’t have the answer because there isn’t one. They would sell you a bill of goods and you will be stuck in hell if you follow the lead.

Box Ox

Nonsense. I participate in all aspects of capitalism and it sounds like you do too. Yes you do! 🐶
you think you are a participant. you appear to be participating. but the reality is you are not. the hard truth is you are a spectator like most people.

Nonsense. You're only continuing to try to paint me as a mere spectator of capitalism because you are indeed a mere spectator when it comes to the reason you probably created this thread in the first place.

You'll never actually work at or start a co-op. You make that dirty capitalist money like we all do and you love it.

Box Ox

Now I feel bad for saying you'll never work at or start a co-op, @rickyb . I'm sure there's probably a chance. But it sounds like capitalism has afforded you a pretty cushy gig. Might be difficult for you to leave behind.