I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

No it isn't. I'm living large on my father's dime. Sitting in a McDonald's that I drove to in a Lincoln Town Car. Thinking of getting a Stetson hat, fur trimmed coat, and diamond encrusted gold tooth.
1683487684379.png

vantexan

Again, sigh, I'm independently poor having worked long enough to get a small pension. Doesn't matter what I want. What I was pointing out was you'll never be satisfied with better pay and a shorter work week. You'll always be pushing for more money and less work. You think it's a human right to live well on minimal effort. And can't seem to make the connection that jobs don't exist just cause. Businesses don't exist to provide you with an income. You want more? Get skills that they'll pay you more for because you're helping them make more money. Otherwise if you aren't willing to strive then you'll have to settle for whatever you get. Because you aren't owed anything.

rickyb

When I uh, buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vagine work well, and she strong on plow. But after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vagine hang like sleeve of wizard.

rickyb

Again, sigh, I'm independently poor having worked long enough to get a small pension. Doesn't matter what I want. What I was pointing out was you'll never be satisfied with better pay and a shorter work week. You'll always be pushing for more money and less work. You think it's a human right to live well on minimal effort. And can't seem to make the connection that jobs don't exist just cause. Businesses don't exist to provide you with an income. You want more? Get skills that they'll pay you more for because you're helping them make more money. Otherwise if you aren't willing to strive then you'll have to settle for whatever you get. Because you aren't owed anything.
actually we are owed something, when you have no standards you are under control.

rickyb

the economy is so indebted and people are so stupid why would i even bother applying for overnight shift until 7am at the hospital? its hopeless

if you want people to work over night, allow a 4 hour shift starting at 330 am, and ill do it.

Box Ox

the economy is so indebted and people are so stupid why would i even bother applying for overnight shift until 7am at the hospital? its hopeless

if you want people to work over night, allow a 4 hour shift starting at 330 am, and ill do it.

There you go again. 🤣🤣🤣