I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Yeah, you just can’t do overnight. 8 hours of work during the day is just fine for you. 😂
i do 5 right now day time by choice. i have a cat nap after. at my previous hospital job when i left it was debatable whether or not i was allowed to split a night shift into 4 hours, but nights were rare anyways. thank you for your cooperation

Box Ox

Yeah, you just can’t do overnight. 8 hours of work during the day is just fine for you. 😂
i do 5 right now day time by choice. i have a cat nap after.
we are owed to be treated with dignity and respect.

What more do you need after your 5 hour by choice workday and cat nap to feel that you’re treated with dignity and respect? A ba ba and a back rub?

Box Ox

the 40 hour work week was a hard won fight by labor movement, my padawan apprentice

Oh, so you’ve already won that fight and you’re living the 25 hour work week high life. You’re saying that it’s the the poor 40 hour a week workers that still need the same kind of dignity and respect that you’ve achieved.

rickyb

Oh, so you’ve already won that fight and you’re living the 25 hour work week high life. You’re saying that it’s the the poor 40 hour a week workers that still need the same kind of dignity and respect that you’ve achieved.
Im saying much to learn you still have

vantexan

we are owed to be treated with dignity and respect. we are not numbers contrary to the capitalists and govt's beliefs.
Of course we are. But your idea of dignity and respect is that you have just as much power within the company as the owner and management. You don't want to be told what to do. You want to tell them what you want to do and expect them to honor that. And you expect high pay for minimum effort.

oldngray

nowhere special
6a0c.png

rickyb

Of course we are. But your idea of dignity and respect is that you have just as much power within the company as the owner and management. You don't want to be told what to do. You want to tell them what you want to do and expect them to honor that. And you expect high pay for minimum effort.
The workers would be owners and managers. there is no distinction

vantexan

The workers would be owners and managers. there is no distinction
Owners would imply capital invested. Manager would imply organizational skills. Without either you're lost. You just want to share in the higher pay and you don't want to sweat to get it.