I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

what do you mean made it all work?
I’m just a blue-collar worker with almost no debt I own property My kids have no college debt and went through college. Maybe not everything is what you think it is? Like I said, most of the things you’ve done have been a failure maybe you should learn from people who actually been successful? Or just continue doing what you’re doing.

vantexan

social security is too low.

your poor friends may have low standards as well leading them to being happier than they should be. people having low standards is a sign of hte matrix.

the country is deindustrialized so you need education to get a decent job quite often.
Nobody in the U.S. promises you everything you want in life. Social Security too low? Go out and earn more to have more in retirement. You have this fantasy going that's not realistic.

People who are happy have lower standards than they should? Poor people, they don't know they're supposed to be unhappy. I will eventually be living in a small rv. Will I be happy? Absolutely.

rickyb

Nobody in the U.S. promises you everything you want in life. Social Security too low? Go out and earn more to have more in retirement. You have this fantasy going that's not realistic.

People who are happy have lower standards than they should? Poor people, they don't know they're supposed to be unhappy. I will eventually be living in a small rv. Will I be happy? Absolutely.
yea you are happy partly because you have low standards.

alot of poor people probably are unhappy. america is suffering right now. theres talks of civil war.

the govt should pay more for social security

rickyb

I’m just a blue-collar worker with almost no debt I own property My kids have no college debt and went through college. Maybe not everything is what you think it is? Like I said, most of the things you’ve done have been a failure maybe you should learn from people who actually been successful? Or just continue doing what you’re doing.
im pretty successful but i have a few problems.

when you bought property there was less debt in the economy than there is now adjusted for inflation. so things have changed.

sometimes my guys are wrong.

rickyb

my parents met a german worker for mercedes benz and they were on 6 month holiday which was accumulated.

i asked my parents if they knew how much time off the german worker accumulated per year but they didnt know

vantexan

yea you are happy partly because you have low standards.

alot of poor people probably are unhappy. america is suffering right now. theres talks of civil war.

the govt should pay more for social security
What do you consider high standards? And why should you have them if you aren't willing to work for them?

rickyb

What do you consider high standards? And why should you have them if you aren't willing to work for them?
25 days paid vacation or more.

free college and actually the govt should pay its students

19 years retirement as in italy, south korea, and luxembourg

free luxurious public transit

more than 2 political parties dominating media coverage and on the debate stage

30 hour work week.

ive donated in addition to all the other things ive done. if everyone was like me would the world be free of problems? maybe its enough

vantexan

25 days paid vacation or more.

free college and actually the govt should pay its students

19 years retirement as in italy, south korea, and luxembourg

free luxurious public transit

more than 2 political parties dominating media coverage and on the debate stage

30 hour work week.

ive donated in addition to all the other things ive done. if everyone was like me would the world be free of problems? maybe its enough
If you manage to find such a place they'll eventually implode. Good luck!

rickyb

Most of those things would be a downgrade for me, especially only 25 days of vacation and crappy public transportation
ive never gotten anything more than 3 weeks paid vacation and i worked a bunch of union jobs including govt.

you dont have at least 4 of those things. it says luxurious not crappy thats what you already have.

most americans dont get much time off.

Thebrownblob

ive never gotten anything more than 3 weeks paid vacation and i worked a bunch of union jobs including govt.

you dont have at least 4 of those things. it says luxurious not crappy thats what you already have.

most americans dont get much time off.
I have 7 weeks there’s no such thing as luxurious and public transportation lol it’s usually has piss and feces and graffiti everywhere. Again I have all of those things.

rickyb

today is "labor day" for north americans but the real labor day is may 1st which many western countries celebrate and ironically it was invented on may 1st by america.

so if you think you know anything about economics, question all of your assumptions