I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

You have no clue. I've been following living in vehicles for years on the internet. People with limited income who don't want to be a burden on their families or don't want roommates to get by on rent and utilities choose to live in vans, cars, pickups with camper shells, RV's. They choose to sleep in Wal-Mart parking lots and go to Planet Fitness for showers. Quite a few are camping on BLM land for free. Large groups on Facebook discuss best ways to make it work. And most of them are happy with the lifestyle. Not talking about drug addicts sleeping in tents on sidewalks.

I just bought an older pickup with an 8' bed. Plan to put a topper on it and camp fulltime in New Mexico. My choices are to do that, stay with family, or go overseas. And I'm very happy with the camping choice and have no desire to be a burden to my family. And if I choose to go overseas I'll be camping fulltime in Argentina. Can get by on $400 USD a month there just fine. When I get too old for that will get a nice apartment in a nice small city there and maybe spend $1200 a month total.

You seem to think everyone must have a nice home and vehicle and other stuff to be happy. And if you don't have all that stuff you're unhappy. You don't know the satisfaction of being a minimalist having the freedom to not pursue material goods. To not have the latest and greatest. My only exception is if I'm living with my wife and she wants a certain amount of comfort. I can provide that to her overseas but am not going back to work to provide her stuff because her desire for more never ends.

rickyb

You can easily live on Social Security

1696535742246.png

vantexan

DONT YOU DARE PRETEND YOU DIDNT SEE THE OTYER VIDEOS ITS ANTI CHRISTIANNN
You could care less about Christianity. You want pure, unadulterated Christianity? Then let's all live like Christians lived in the 1st Century A.D. Until then you're a B.S. artist.

rickyb

You could care less about Christianity. You want pure, unadulterated Christianity? Then let's all live like Christians lived in the 1st Century A.D. Until then you're a B.S. artist.
you need to start defending poor seniors on ss

we can just live likè mlk. he was crucified and died for our sins. he took the christian path

Last edited:

vantexan

you need to start defending poor seniors on ss

Exactly what can I do for them? Our system is already in peril because we're working through the biggest generation of seniors in our history.

You rail against the system but if we don't have a healthy business climate giving people jobs and pay taxes then we can't provide the services everyone wants. Get it through your thick head.

rickyb

Exactly what can I do for them? Our system is already in peril because we're working through the biggest generation of seniors in our history.

You rail against the system but if we don't have a healthy business climate giving people jobs and pay taxes then we can't provide the services everyone wants. Get it through your thick head.
You and your father darty vader misread the christian prophecy

vantexan

You and your father darty vader misread the christian prophecy
Seriously, go back to the 1st Century A.D. and live like Christians then. No cars, no phones, no internet, no tv, had to grow and raise(and harvest and slaughter) your own food. Go back to then and rail against the evil rich because people lived that way. You have no idea what poor is. You just want some utopia where you don't have to work. Fly to Mexico and cross our southern border and have everything given to you. @UnionStrong will be here to give you a Laurel and Hardy handshake.

rickyb

Seriously, go back to the 1st Century A.D. and live like Christians then. No cars, no phones, no internet, no tv, had to grow and raise(and harvest and slaughter) your own food. Go back to then and rail against the evil rich because people lived that way. You have no idea what poor is. You just want some utopia where you don't have to work. Fly to Mexico and cross our southern border and have everything given to you. @UnionStrong will be here to give you a Laurel and Hardy handshake.
You must unlearn what you have learned about christianity bc you are not defending poor elderly

If you want to support old ppl on ss watch youtube videos about the advocacy groups and then donate, start a fb group to protest, protest with a sign in front of city hall record it and post it on youtube if the cops harass you, donate to richard wolff

vantexan

You must unlearn what you have learned about christianity bc you are not defending poor elderly

If you want to support old ppl on ss watch youtube videos about the advocacy groups and then donate, start a fb group to protest, protest with a sign in front of city hall record it and post it on youtube if the cops harass you, donate to richard wolff
I most certainly defend the poor and elderly. You on the other hand are looking for anything you can attack capitalism with. You refuse to acknowledge that the U.S. has a lot of programs to assist the poor and elderly. You hate Christianity and know little about it. Just another line of attack.

rickyb

I most certainly defend the poor and elderly. You on the other hand are looking for anything you can attack capitalism with. You refuse to acknowledge that the U.S. has a lot of programs to assist the poor and elderly. You hate Christianity and know little about it. Just another line of attack.
Don't lie Jesus is watching you, you said poor elders are responsible to not b3 poor and then you made a bunch of excuses as if the govt cant afford it.

vantexan

Don't lie Jesus is watching you, you said poor elders are responsible to not b3 poor and then you made a bunch of excuses as if the govt cant afford it.
We're in serious debt and are paying huge amounts of interest on that debt. Can you tell me where the money is going to come from to give the poor what you think they should have? Any idea at all? And if the government is providing assistance with housing, food stamps, healthcare, which they are, what exactly should the government be giving them beyond that?

rickyb

We're in serious debt and are paying huge amounts of interest on that debt. Can you tell me where the money is going to come from to give the poor what you think they should have? Any idea at all? And if the government is providing assistance with housing, food stamps, healthcare, which they are, what exactly should the government be giving them beyond that?
seniors got it rough in america youtubed a few videos

tax the rich

cut corporate welfare and dept of war budget.

dont make excuses justifying poor elderly - its anti christian

Last edited:

vantexan

seniors got it rough in america youtubed a few videos

tax the rich

cut corporate welfare and dept of war budget.

dont make excuses justifying poor elderly - its anti christian
You could care less about Christianity. The top 10% already pay 74% of the income taxes collected.

rickyb

You could care less about Christianity. The top 10% already pay 74% of the income taxes collected.
Ppl should practice christianity properly, i hate to see it twisted

Tax corporations, cut corporate welfare, stop corporations frauding the govt

Pay more into ss