I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Thebrownblob

because look who he associates himself with.

why not read a funny article from someone more honest? its not mutually exclusive

Here’s the study Ricky, it looks like he was telling the truth go figure. Just because someone believes something you don’t believe doesn’t mean he’s not right it’s not mutual exclusive. This is why you believe propaganda because you will not read from people outside your walled garden that you’ve built for yourself.

Now, if you really care if you would kindly stop breathing…. We could save the world.

Last edited:

rickyb

Here’s the study Ricky, it looks like he was telling the truth go figure. Just because someone believes something you don’t believe doesn’t mean he’s not right it’s not mutual exclusive. This is why you believe propaganda because you will only read from people of your walled garden that you’ve built for yourself.

Now, if you really care if you would kindly stop breathing…. We could save the world.
yes i understand even crooks can tell the truth sometimes too. but the fact that hes policy advisor for heartland institute should raise the alarm bells.

see it takes off right around the beginning of the industrial revolution. this system doesnt work.

Thebrownblob

yes i understand even crooks can tell the truth sometimes too. but the fact that hes policy advisor for heartland institute should raise the alarm bells.

see it takes off right around the beginning of the industrial revolution. this system doesnt work.
Ricky we should’ve been dead a long time ago, we’re not. In 30 years when you’re an old man, you’ll still be saying the same silly things, believing the same silly stuff, listening to the same silly people. Enjoy.

rickyb

Ricky we should’ve been dead a long time ago, we’re not. In 30 years when you’re an old man, you’ll still be saying the same silly things, believing the same silly stuff, listening to the same silly people. Enjoy.
is nuclear war a threat

even if you dont believe in global warming, you should not be lulled into complacency with nukes everywhere not to mention US engaged in 2 conflicts at the same time with russia and china.

Thebrownblob

is nuclear war a threat

even if you dont believe in global warming, you should not be lulled into complacency with nukes everywhere not to mention US engaged in 2 conflicts at the same time with russia and china.

Of course, it’s a threat and I spend not one second worrying about it. Out of my control.

rickyb

Of course, it’s a threat and I spend not one second worrying about it. Out of my control.
no not out of your control just like the israel palestine conflict was not out of your control

we got our govt to call for a ceasefire and break with israel at the UN for the first time because we protested in the streets, called politicians, and protested politicians who came to town. we scared the :censored2: out of our govt the way americans scared the :censored2: out of nixon and kissinger.

Thebrownblob

no not out of your control just like the israel palestine conflict was not out of your control

we got our govt to call for a ceasefire and break with israel at the UN for the first time because we protested in the streets, called politicians, and protested politicians who came to town. we scared the :censored2: out of our govt the way americans scared the :censored2: out of nixon and kissinger.
Canada? Seriously nobody cares, the United States will do whatever it wants and you know that.

rickyb

Canada? Seriously nobody cares the United States will do whatever it wants and you know that.
wasnt it canada and UK and australia. the US will also call for a ceasefire if enough people are organized.

now you said i have at least 30 years. do you know what happens when you play with fire? eventually you get burned. MIT says civilization will collapse by 2040 because of a broken economy and broken govt with nukes.

Thebrownblob

wasnt it canada and UK and australia. the US will also call for a ceasefire if enough people are organized.

now you said i have at least 30 years. do you know what happens when you play with fire? eventually you get burned. MIT says civilization will collapse by 2040 because of a broken economy and broken govt with nukes.
1703998496261.gif