I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

vantexan

why is it 300 when france which is 4x bigger is 110???

what the satanic capitalist north american greed is going on here!!!
France's population isn't twice as large as Canada's. It's land area is about the size of Texas so much smaller than Canada. Honestly, how do you not know this?

As I said before, there are at least hundreds of ski areas in the world. Some, like Whistler, have world class skiing with world class luxury to match. Why do you think such places should be cheap when they offer one of the best skiing experiences in the entire world? And there places on that list that cost more than Whistler.

vantexan

@rickyb You recently pointed out the Israelis were dancing when they were attacked on October 7th. That they shouldn't have been dancing when the Palestinians were in the world's largest open air prison.

Well, colonizer, you're skiing at expensive resorts while the Native Americans are living on unwanted land their ancestors were pushed onto by yours. Making merry while they suffer. Then going back to your nice home on their seized land, enjoying warmth while they suffer in :censored2:ty housing. Jesus is monitoring your hypocrisy.

rickyb

@rickyb You recently pointed out the Israelis were dancing when they were attacked on October 7th. That they shouldn't have been dancing when the Palestinians were in the world's largest open air prison.

Well, colonizer, you're skiing at expensive resorts while the Native Americans are living on unwanted land their ancestors were pushed onto by yours. Making merry while they suffer. Then going back to your nice home on their seized land, enjoying warmth while they suffer in :censored2:ty housing. Jesus is monitoring your hypocrisy.
do you think those dancing israelis went to anti land theft protests like i did

do you think the natives here are trapped in an open air prison like the ppl in gaxa are

i agree with you but its not exactly the same thing. i am on the miral high ground

rickyb

France's population isn't twice as large as Canada's. It's land area is about the size of Texas so much smaller than Canada. Honestly, how do you not know this?

As I said before, there are at least hundreds of ski areas in the world. Some, like Whistler, have world class skiing with world class luxury to match. Why do you think such places should be cheap when they offer one of the best skiing experiences in the entire world? And there places on that list that cost more than Whistler.
Yea france ski resort is more than 4x bigger than whistler and only 33% the price

vantexan

do you think those dancing israelis went to anti land theft protests like i did

do you think the natives here are trapped in an open air prison like the ppl in gaxa are

i agree with you but its not exactly the same thing. i am on the miral high ground
Oh no you aren't. You think your protests exempt you but you're still partying and living on native land that they were forced off of, resulting in many deaths. Canada was colonized by the French and British, and the Israelis will have to kill a lot more Palestinians before they come close to the number of Native American deaths. And yes, for decades if Native Americans went off their reservations without permission they were hunted down and either killed or returned to the reservation.

vantexan

Yea france ski resort is more than 4x bigger than whistler and only 33% the price
So what if it's a bigger resort? Is it on that list of luxury resorts? 4 times the size means they can handle a lot more skiers and keep prices lower through volume. Why don't you understand that?

rickyb

Oh no you aren't. You think your protests exempt you but you're still partying and living on native land that they were forced off of, resulting in many deaths. Canada was colonized by the French and British, and the Israelis will have to kill a lot more Palestinians before they come close to the number of Native American deaths. And yes, for decades if Native Americans went off their reservations without permission they were hunted down and either killed or returned to the reservation.
its true the natives here were treated worse than palestinians ie they were killed.

im not familiar with the reservation thing. i could see the cops arresting them up here for some bs, but ive never heard of a concentration camp at present up here.

vantexan

its true the natives here were treated worse than palestinians ie they were killed.

im not familiar with the reservation thing. i could see the cops arresting them up here for some bs, but ive never heard of a concentration camp at present up here.
You are aware that Native American children were taken from their parents and sent to boarding schools around Canada? Happened in the States too.

Reservations are called preserves in Canada and there are 3,394 preserves representing 600 Native American groups. A lot more than the States.

rickyb

You are aware that Native American children were taken from their parents and sent to boarding schools around Canada? Happened in the States too.

Reservations are called preserves in Canada and there are 3,394 preserves representing 600 Native American groups. A lot more than the States.
yea weve been digging up native american children's bones near the schools i think last few years.

rickyb

truly disgusting
1703991763956.png