I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You can still love the mentally ill, and today's definitely the day for it.

No comment.
IMG_5387.gif

vantexan

america should stop spending trillion on war every year which creates poverty and spend it on eliminating it.

USA is between 2 and 3x higher poverty rate than denmark.

may the force be with you the force will be with you always.
Denmark has a very small population. Easier for them to address issues.

rickyb

The Europeans have ski areas all over the place with the Alps and competition helps keep prices down. Do you think people working at ski areas only make minimum wage? It's seasonal work and people have to be paid more to come work there. And Whistler is one of the premier ski resorts of the world.
yes vanmexican people working at ski resorts make only minimum wage. if you are a lift operator or customer service for sure its min wage.

vantexan

yes vanmexican people working at ski resorts make only minimum wage. if you are a lift operator or customer service for sure its min wage.
Looked up most expensive ski resorts in the world. Whistler is 10th. Aspen is 4th, Vail is 9th, and the rest are in Europe.

vantexan

yea its a joke, but id like you to post a list of most expensive lift tickets in teh world for skiing.
I already Googled it. Whistler is #10. There are hundreds of ski resorts in the world. If not thousands. Whistler is in 10th place and you expect cheap tickets. I also saw where the mgr of Whistler was asked why the tickets were $299 CAD this year. He cited a number of reasons including inflation. But notably he said capital investments to improve the customer experience. You don't make up the cost of improvements by charging cheap prices Ricky. You have cheaper options so if you aren't willing to pay the freight of a world class resort then go elsewhere.

rickyb

I already Googled it. Whistler is #10. There are hundreds of ski resorts in the world. If not thousands. Whistler is in 10th place and you expect cheap tickets. I also saw where the mgr of Whistler was asked why the tickets were $299 CAD this year. He cited a number of reasons including inflation. But notably he said capital investments to improve the customer experience. You don't make up the cost of improvements by charging cheap prices Ricky. You have cheaper options so if you aren't willing to pay the freight of a world class resort then go elsewhere.
post the link!

i will try and find more and post it.

i guarantee you were getting bum :censored2:ed in north america. because i think i saw this on youtube that its cheaper in EU

vantexan

excuse me i clicked on it, does it say anything about lift ticket prices in that article?
You expecting one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world to have cheap lift tickets? You already have told us that they're $300 CAD. Seriously, why do you think you have a right to cheap ski tickets?

rickyb

You expecting one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world to have cheap lift tickets? You already have told us that they're $300 CAD. Seriously, why do you think you have a right to cheap ski tickets?
why is it 300 when france which is 4x bigger is 110???

what the satanic capitalist north american greed is going on here!!!