I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

He works as slow as he can.
my job is much safer and easier than UPS, and i make $5 less per hour than the drivers do. i can stick with my job until i graduate school. after which ill probably be making simliar to UPS driver, maybe a bit more but probably less than what i used to make on the railway. good news is ill be able to move to any country with it.

my job is much safer and easier than UPS, and i make $5 less per hour than the drivers do. i can stick with my job until i graduate school. after which ill probably be making simliar to UPS driver, maybe a bit more but probably less than what i used to make on the railway. good news is ill be able to move to any country with it.
Prostitute?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't understand why you're bothering with school? After all, you're a genius and smarter than everyone else. Seems to me that you could be the next Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerburg and create the next mega company... What's the problem? Is that too much like WORK?

rickyb

I don't understand why you're bothering with school? After all, you're a genius and smarter than everyone else. Seems to me that you could be the next Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerburg and create the next mega company... What's the problem? Is that too much like WORK?
those guys are nothing to aspire to. dont tell your kids that.