I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Semi rich? Can you define what you mean? I don't blame others for my decisions and lack of planning, if that's what you mean.
you wealth obviously because your spiritually poor. ;)

your decisions are partly because of other people / environment whether you admit it or not.

rickyb

Semi rich? Can you define what you mean? I don't blame others for my decisions and lack of planning, if that's what you mean.
you should look up max keiser. hes a numbers guy like you, hes hilarious, and he has a very different view of hte economy than you do.

rickyb

i dont think ive ever done a job which is reasonable in terms of taking days off. the only one i ever heard of is the longshoremen

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i dont think ive ever done a job which is reasonable in terms of taking days off. the only one i ever heard of is the longshoremen
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's your expectations that are unreasonable and not all your jobs? Or are you that much of a narcissist that you think you can do no wrong?

rickyb

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's your expectations that are unreasonable and not all your jobs? Or are you that much of a narcissist that you think you can do no wrong?
i make mistakes all the time. and you should try and be more honest with yourself and what you believe.

i dont think my expectations are unreasonable, i think everyones expectations are way too low and this is how they keep you under control. they lower your expectations and it allows them to raise their own.

rickyb

I need more days off too. 9 weeks paid is so unreasonable.
ive never gotten that and ive never heard anyone who gets 9 weeks vacation other than longshore. the most ive ever gotten was 2 because ive never stayed at any job long enough to get more (and because i live in north america, where you dont get any vacation by law). the most ive ever been eligible to get is 5 or 6 i believe.

I was looking into running a marina. But they only paid $21 an hour "with excellent benefits". And they couldn't tell me how much they would make off me. I told them Ricky said you have to. They still don't care, it's run by the county.

I could work at the marina that I own a share of....then I could have full access of the books.

rickyb

I was looking into running a marina. But they only paid $21 an hour "with excellent benefits". And they couldn't tell me how much they would make off me. I told them Ricky said you have to. They still don't care, it's run by the county.

I could work at the marina that I own a share of....then I could have full access of the books.
cool. then let me know because i cant remember, i only maybe know some places to look to get an idea.