Immigration

BrownArmy

Sanctuary city policies in San Francisco kept an illegal immigrant who'd already been deported numerous times from being handed over to ICE. He went on to kill Kate Steinle. That's the kind of garbage I'm referring to. As for a wall being expensive, how many trillions have been spent in the war on poverty? Do you think the poverty rate will get better letting in millions of uneducated, nonEnglish speaking migrants? The money we spend on them annually is much more than the one time cost of the wall. It's not about caring for the poor, it's about future Democrat votes. Period.

Wrong, wrong, and super-wrong.

Trifecta!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I guess people dying by the tens of thousands is no big deal to you, huh?
I think your estimate is way too low ... the war on drug usage has killed millions of innocent people in the way of the criminals and the enforcement personnel.
People who are for the war on drugs are bereft of compassion and have no soul ... they be going straight to hell.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm 100% for it. If the citizens vote in the majority to make some drugs legal so be it. Should still try to keep the hard stuff out.
so you support states making drugs legal?
It appears that way since there is no actual means for people to vote for anything at the US National government level.

vantexan

I think your estimate is way too low ... the war on drug usage has killed millions of innocent people in the way of the criminals and the enforcement personnel.
People who are for the war on drugs are bereft of compassion and have no soul ... they be going straight to hell.
Was talking about fentanyl but your point is valid.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don't support it but we live in a majority rule country unless the Supreme Court strikes it down.
No we don’t!
We live in the USA which is a representative democracy.
Citizens do not vote on laws ... they vote on representatives who then make the laws.
When less than 1000 people make the laws for 700 million citizens, it is not a majority rules.

vantexan

No we don’t!
Citizens do not vote on laws ... they vote on representatives who then make the laws.
When less than 1000 people make the laws for 700 million citizens, it is not a majority rules.
Where in the world did you get 700 million?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Where in the world did you get 700 million?
2130 census.
The same year that African Americans passed European Americans in the population.
Latinos are 51%, Blacks are 21%, Honkies are 20%

Asian Americans are almost non-existent as Asia is booming whilst the Americas are 3rd world countries.

Last edited:

vantexan

No we don’t!
Supreme Court is majority rules. And if candidate gets majority of electoral votes he gets hopefully to put at least one justice on the court who will vote his viewpoint and his constituents who put him there.