Immigration

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Crack is a manufactured by product of cocaine and baking soda. It’s far from concentrated, it’s just more smokeable than free basin cocaine.

Manufactured by products of marijuana are a felony.

Maybe increased crack laws have to do with the manufactured side of it?
Well, this is how I look at this humorous series of posts.
At least you will not be as ignorant on this subject once you investigate it more.

Crack has tougher penalties because it is used by Blacks.
Look up Ansinger and his bigoted and racist policies when it comes to drugs.

Ansinger is one of the most influential racists in the US government in the 20th century.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, you just come off like a dumb-ass cracker.

You’re not informed about drugs at all if you’re questioning whether or not someone can OD on crack.

What’s wrong with you?
You can OD on basically anything. I’m just saying crack ODs are not a huge problem either are meth ods. Compared these to herion.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, this is how I look at this humorous series of posts.
At least you will not be as ignorant on this subject once you investigate it more.

Crack has tougher penalties because it is used by Blacks.
Look up Ansinger and his bigoted and racist policies when it comes to drugs.

Ansinger is one of the most influential racists in the US government in the 20th century.
I don’t think that guy had much to do with drugs laws in the 80s considering he died in the 70s. I know how drugs laws have historically been racist, I’m not denying that. He posed a question of why you think crack is war and herion is epidemic. I’m covering all angles of that.

BrownArmy

You can OD on basically anything. I’m just saying crack ODs are not a huge problem either are meth ods. Compared these to herion.

Wowwy wowwy wow wow.

Um, crack OD’s might not rank with opioid OD’s these days, but crack was a cancer, and so was meth.

What is your point?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Crack is a manufactured by product of cocaine and baking soda. It’s far from concentrated, it’s just more smokeable than free basin cocaine.

Manufactured by products of marijuana are a felony.

Maybe increased crack laws have to do with the manufactured side of it?
Crack causes an immediate and more powerful effect than coke.

E41B0A9E-BA73-492F-84EC-4CBB6F29E068.jpeg

Attachments

• 457D319E-3085-4D46-BA0C-E1F9BCAB379F.jpeg
    457D319E-3085-4D46-BA0C-E1F9BCAB379F.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 113

MAKAVELI

You think crack and meth only effect blacks?

Who uses crack cocaine, and why?

Consider white people are the majority in this country and not prone to being in the hood.
Crack epidemic - Wikipedia
In 1986, the U.S. Congress passed laws that created a 100 to 1 sentencing disparity for the possession ortrafficking of crack when compared to penalties for trafficking of powder cocaine,[12][13][14][15] which had been widely criticized as discriminatory against minorities, mostly blacks, who were more likely to use crack than powder cocaine.[16] This 100:1 ratio had been required under federal law since 1986.[17]Persons convicted in federal court of possession of 5 grams of crack cocaine received a minimum mandatory sentence of 5 years in federal prison. On the other hand, possession of 500 grams of powder cocaine carries the same sentence.[13][14] In 2010, the Fair Sentencing Act cut the sentencing disparity to 18:1.[16]

In the year 2000, the number of incarcerated African Americans has become 26 times the amount it had been in 1983.

In 2012, 88% of imprisonments from crack cocaine were African American. Further, the data shows the discrepancy between lengths of sentences of crack cocaine and heroin. The majority of crack imprisonments are placed in the 10-20 year range, while the imprisonments related to heroin use or possession range from 5-10 years. There is a questionable difference to analyze and question why there are discrepancies between the two drugs happen, and what role race plays in these

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re the one that thought crack was a concentrated form of cocaine.
Because the effect on the user is more intense than coke.
I’ve already stated my misuse of the term concentrated to refer to the effect.
Crack is cheaper than coke so dollar to dollar, crack is more bang for the buck.

El Correcto

god is dead
Y’all act like blacks are one of the only groups in this country that disproportionately use narcotics. Try looking at the gay community for just one second.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because the effect on the user is more intense than coke.
I’ve already stated my misuse of the term concentrated to refer to the effect.
Crack is cheaper than coke so dollar to dollar, crack is more bang for the buck.
You can free base cocaine and get similar effects to crack. It’s just the way the cocaine is being ingested nothing is special about baking soda.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t do cocaine, meth, crack, herion or really any kinda of :censored2: like that.

I much preferred mushrooms, weed, salvia and Ecstasy was alright
Same here except switch Ecstasy for LSD.
I don’t care for Ecstasy (1970s terminology) or molly or MDMA as it is called today.
MDA is not one of my preferred drugs either.
Other than cannabis, I haven’t used any of the above in the last 9 months.

I attend Narcotics Anonymous meetings for about a year now.
We’ve lost 1 member to crack (heart attack) and 2 to alcohol/meth.

I have never cooked up crack and just took it once.
The effect is extremely more powerful than coke but doesn’t last as long.