Immigration

El Correcto

god is dead
Same here except switch Ecstasy for LSD.
I don’t care for Ecstasy (1970s terminology) or molly or MDMA as it is called today.
MDA is not one of my preferred drugs either.
Other than cannabis, I haven’t used any of the above in the last 9 months.

I attend Narcotics Anonymous meetings for about a year now.
We’ve lost 1 member to crack (heart attack) and 2 to alcohol/meth.

I have never cooked up crack and just took it once.
The effect is extremely more powerful than coke but doesn’t last as long.
Molly is supposed to be pure mdma powder form is what I’ve seen. Ecstasy is a less pure form of mdma pressed into pills using binders and sometimes other drugs mixed in.

El Correcto

god is dead
Same here except switch Ecstasy for LSD.
I don’t care for Ecstasy (1970s terminology) or molly or MDMA as it is called today.
MDA is not one of my preferred drugs either.
Other than cannabis, I haven’t used any of the above in the last 9 months.

I attend Narcotics Anonymous meetings for about a year now.
We’ve lost 1 member to crack (heart attack) and 2 to alcohol/meth.

I have never cooked up crack and just took it once.
The effect is extremely more powerful than coke but doesn’t last as long.
Sorry you lost people to drugs, I’ve seen a lot of people die young. Usually from pre exsisting condition and mixing.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You can free base cocaine and get similar effects to crack. It’s just the way the cocaine is being ingested nothing is special about baking soda.
You can use ammonia instead of baking soda to remove the hydrochloride from coke.
Removing hydrochloride is essential to the crack high versus free-basing coke.

Is Crack More Dangerous Than Cocaine?
Both cocaine and crack are considered dangerous and can be fatal. There were approximately 7,000 cocaine fatalities from 2002 to 2015, and about 60% of those involved an opioid such as heroin (NIDA). Because most of these results were found during an autopsy, it’s inconclusive as to whether the drug being used was crack or cocaine.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Molly is supposed to be pure mdma powder form is what I’ve seen. Ecstasy is a less pure form of mdma pressed into pills using binders and sometimes other drugs mixed in.
Presstabs is what it’s called.
You are right that it can be diluted.
My experience is presstabs are just as strong as powder but in a per dosage form. It also can be hidden more easily such as the brim of your hat, etc.

BrownArmy

Coke is awesome.

Heroin was so awesome I realized best case scenario was, never do it again.

Real MMDA is the best.

I’m old, now I just drink beer.

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess I was too optimistic about people being able to come to the obvious conclusion.

Do you guys really think the pharmaceutical industry and their lobbyists would let there be a war on their drugs?
They just trying to keep crack illegal because it cures all ailments. When you smoke crack your only issue is finding more crack.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
36625108_927404327455567_5081318268220735488_n.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
This thread has become a battleground between the mentally retarded who believe all drugs should be unregulated and decriminalized, thus removing racism (still word of the day), and crime (?).
The only justifiable reason to deregulate the drug market is that it would refine, and thus improve, the gene pool.
That would be the Liberal Way of making America great again.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Gotta love the "small government conservatives" who want the federal government to tell people what they can do with their own bodies.
The purpose of our Federal Government, as found in the Preamble of the Constitution, is to "establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity."