Immigration

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you think these parents aren’t aware of the dangers? They still see it as the best option. I don’t think you fully appreciate the situation they live in.
I support military actions against the drug cartels and joint operations with the Mexican government. Start declaring cartel leader terrorist leaders and see how long that non sense lasts.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you think these parents aren’t aware of the dangers? They still see it as the best option. I don’t think you fully appreciate the situation they live in.
We should send them some slaves, so they’ll have oppressed backs upon which to build the next greatest country the world has ever seen.

El Correcto

god is dead
That'll never happen because the Mexican government is in bed with the cartels.
It’s worth looking into. They always say fight the battle over there so we don’t have to fight it at home. We have Mexican drug cartels in our streets, if we are going to fight endless wars overseas we can do some drone strikes on cartel targets along our southern border.

vantexan

It’s worth looking into. They always say fight the battle over there so we don’t have to fight it at home. We have Mexican drug cartels in our streets, if we are going to fight endless wars overseas we can do some drone strikes on cartel targets along our southern border.
Not without violating Mexican sovereignty and getting international condemnation. Trump had the right approach. Put pressure on Mexico to put their troops on the border and to hold asylum seekers on their side. Didn't hear much from the border his last two or three years. Now Biden is encouraging crossings and there's no way he's going to attack anyone.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You'll never win that war as long as the demand for drugs in America is high as the sky.