Immigration

El Correcto

god is dead

Biden puts Harris in charge of border "CRISIS"

President Biden is putting Vice President Harris in charge of addressing the migrant surge at the U.S.-Mexico border, senior administration officials announced on Wednesday.
Why do I see fighting wild fires in California in these kids future?

Hundreds of migrant kids with positive COVID-19 tests held in shelters

Of the unaccompanied children currently in shelters, only about 3% are currently in isolation after testing positive when they arrived, according to the latest statistics provided to Axios.
I don’t really give a damn about this, but the amount of fear mongering they have done on covid 19 shows how little they care or how much they are lying to be letting this non sense happen.

542thruNthru

I’d be outraged about this too. @542thruNthru are people you know raising hell about this?
Nope, I've heard nothing about it but I'm not in the San Diego school district. That's for the lower class. :)

Personally it's all stupid but if teacher want to volunteer on their off time to teach migrant children during spring break that's up to them. The reason they are doing it I've been told is because the migrant children do not have the access to learn online.

I have heard that it's the teachers that are really holding everything up. They like being home teaching online and not having to actually go in and do anything.

El Correcto

god is dead

This is so sad. What if the CBP hadn’t been watching the monitors. These two little girls could have died alone in the desert. :(
Send em to Biden’s house, you wanted Mexican children you got em buddy.

vantexan

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Alright Joe, you ordered them, shipper released right on your doorstep...

SmartSelect_20210401-063821_Chrome.gif