Immigration

Poop Head

Judge me.
Our country welcomes legal immigrants, and we should encourage them to come. What would make you happy? Totally closed borders, or encouraging immigration within legal limits? There is a lot of open land, and dying towns in vast swaths of America. Immigrants could revitalize those communities.

You should be applauding Vice President Harris's remarks. You seem blinded. How's the 401k doing?
GettyImages-1231478628.jpg

newfie

Our country welcomes legal immigrants, and we should encourage them to come. What would make you happy? Totally closed borders, or encouraging immigration within legal limits? There is a lot of open land, and dying towns in vast swaths of America. Immigrants could revitalize those communities.

You should be applauding Vice President Harris's remarks. You seem blinded. How's the 401k doing?
dems often confuse legal with illegal immigration. Legal immigrants have a process to apply. Illegals try to but in line ahead of the legal applicants.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Fine. Let’s be against illegal immigration, while we dramatically increase legal immigration.
Immigration quotas should be reviewed annually, and reflect the needs of the economy. Unfortunately, that would leave it in the hands of Congress, and we know who's interest they have the utmost regard for.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says state will build its own border wall

“We have to build a border [wall]. I’ve been down here talking to the people in the Rio Grande Valley and the way they are being overrun is reprehensible,” Abbott told Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday night. “It’s disastrous what the Biden administration has done.”

Earlier this month, Abbott issued a disaster declaration for 34 counties along or near the Lone Star State’s border with Mexico, citing what he called Biden’s “open-border policies [that] have paved the way for dangerous gangs and cartels, human traffickers, and deadly drugs like fentanyl to pour into our communities.”

It will be fine

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says state will build its own border wall

“We have to build a border [wall]. I’ve been down here talking to the people in the Rio Grande Valley and the way they are being overrun is reprehensible,” Abbott told Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday night. “It’s disastrous what the Biden administration has done.”

Earlier this month, Abbott issued a disaster declaration for 34 counties along or near the Lone Star State’s border with Mexico, citing what he called Biden’s “open-border policies [that] have paved the way for dangerous gangs and cartels, human traffickers, and deadly drugs like fentanyl to pour into our communities.”

You can literally mail order fentanyl from China. The post office delivers it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We need more illegal immigrants to fill some of these job openings from the booming economy. My landscaping crew is starting to become sparse.