Immigration

rickyb

No.

It’s not.

It’s about ILLEGAL immigration.

TTKU
u know ur govt does illegal forgien policy stuff all the time right? its a violation of domestic laws and international laws.

u and @Operational needs are silent about it.

so this whole ILLEGAL immigration thing sounds like an excuse to me.

every notice how you blame the poor all the time and businessmen never get blamed by you guys? ur being manipulated

rickyb

Merida, Queretaro, Puebla, Puerto Vallarta and parts of others, especially Mexico City. And Chile is definitely 1st world.
im not really familiar with how to rate countries like this. they never get mentioned. i was looking at one site with the countries you listed and they are towards the lower end of the number but could still make the cut.

El Correcto

god is dead
Merida, Queretaro, Puebla, Puerto Vallarta and parts of others, especially Mexico City. And Chile is definitely 1st world.
Chile also waged a war against leftism murdering them in the streets after overthrowing the wild leftist government. Glad to hear that worked out in the long run and taught the left a lesson about destroying countries.

vantexan

Chile also waged a war against leftism murdering them in the streets after overthrowing the wild leftist government. Glad to hear that worked out in the long run and taught the left a lesson about destroying countries.
The reason things work in Chile is because of Pinochet. Our liberals like to make like that was so terrible, when in reality although some people did get killed it was nothing like when Castro took over Cuba. Many, many more Cubans died than Chileans. And Cuba remained a poor police state all these years and Chileans were saved from impoverishment. Yet Chile has started moving left recently. People never learn.

vantexan

im not really familiar with how to rate countries like this. they never get mentioned. i was looking at one site with the countries you listed and they are towards the lower end of the number but could still make the cut.
Ricky, I said Chile is first world, Uruguay is close, and cities in a number of countries are pretty developed. I didn't say all those other countries are developed. Argentina has slipped a bit with its financial crisis but Buenos Aires is very first world. The thing is before you assume and cast aspersions you should find out what's going on in the world. Nothing is static, conditions change. What was true 20 years ago may not be so now.

rickyb

Ricky, I said Chile is first world, Uruguay is close, and cities in a number of countries are pretty developed. I didn't say all those other countries are developed. Argentina has slipped a bit with its financial crisis but Buenos Aires is very first world. The thing is before you assume and cast aspersions you should find out what's going on in the world. Nothing is static, conditions change. What was true 20 years ago may not be so now.
I AGREE WITH YOU YA PANACHE

vantexan

Just off the top Germany, Iceland, Japan, Canada and Australia all do a better job.
Japan is a homogeneous society with very little immigration allowed. Ditto Iceland. And Germany has a huge mess after allowing hundreds of thousands of immigrants come in recently. None of them have a situation like we do on our border so apples and oranges.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

20 governors urge Biden to act on border crisis, hit 'unacceptable' plans to house migrants in states

"Allowing the federal government to place a potentially unlimited number of unaccompanied migrant children into our states’ facilities for an unspecified length of time with almost zero transparency is unacceptable and unsustainable," they write. "We have neither the resources nor the obligation to solve the federal government’s problem and foot the bill for the consequences of this administration’s misguided actions."

Enforce the laws we already have! Oh, and make sure no Commie Canadians get in either. :devil3: God bless the border patrol for keeping us safe when they can! :tt2::happy-very:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Arizona AG Calls On Biden To Fire Harris As Border Czar For ‘Abysmal’ Performance, Ignoring Crisis

“The crisis at our southern border has been escalating since January and is now clearly a catastrophe and tragedy in the making. Like many Americans, I was encouraged by your March 24 appointment of Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the efforts to stem the tidal wave of illegal migration into our country,” Brnovich began “However, to date, her response to the border crisis has been absolutely abysmal, so I am requesting that she be replaced as your ‘border czar.’”

Can you imagine if Harris had Pence's job during the COVID crisis....We'd all be dead.lol