Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its only racist when Trump says it
E3TkrjmXwAU_3AN.jpeg
E3TkrjoWUAE2Co4.jpeg

Tyrone Slothrop

Our country welcomes legal immigrants, and we should encourage them to come. What would make you happy? Totally closed borders, or encouraging immigration within legal limits? There is a lot of open land, and dying towns in vast swaths of America. Immigrants could revitalize those communities.

You should be applauding Vice President Harris's remarks. You seem blinded. How's the 401k doing?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's a refugee, not an immigrant. I'm sure you knew that, though.
Yes I'm aware that Biden told these people to come here. It's literally what I just said before you asked for a "citation".

All these people are claiming to be refugees, and they pass through multiple countries on the way here. And Biden encouraged them to do it.

I'm sure you knew that though.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Kamel a Interview with Lester Holt:

“Do you have any plans to visit the border?” Holt asked.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris replied. “We’ve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

Holt shot back: “You haven’t been to the border.”

“And I haven’t been to Europe!” Harris exclaimed with an awkward laugh. “And I mean—I don’t understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

She's about as delusional as China Joe....

newfie

Kamel a Interview with Lester Holt:

“Do you have any plans to visit the border?” Holt asked.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris replied. “We’ve been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

Holt shot back: “You haven’t been to the border.”

“And I haven’t been to Europe!” Harris exclaimed with an awkward laugh. “And I mean—I don’t understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

She's about as delusional as China Joe....
kamala already knows what needs to be done no sense wasting time speaking to border control to find out what they need.