Immigration

rickyb

ive never brought modern tech to US borders. brought a flip phone with old school internet. they probably put some kind of crap on it. when i went touched down in china, thailand, europe (non 5 eyes nation) and kenya they never took my tech.

rickyb

9qheijpvtu9g5dteqvvw_mini.jpeg

Kim Dotcom

@KimDotcom
· Jan 18
Replying to @MistCarter and @whereby
Signal is better. But if your phone is compromised with spyware Pegasus (spyware) - Wikipedia
no encryption app is secure. Pegasus and dozens of similar spywares are sold to many nations and their spy agencies. That's what they install when they ask for your devices at customs.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

vantexan

You know the situation at the border is a disaster when the Washington Post is speaking against the inaction by Biden and Harris.
@refineryworker05

vantexan

You know the situation at the border is a disaster when the Washington Post is speaking against the inaction by Biden and Harris.
And it takes the specter of them losing power to make them concerned.

rickyb

k so my buddy who used to work in san fran has been trying to get a green card for his canadian wife whos an accountant i believe since 2018 sometime....this is the richest country on earth. he got sick of it so he told his US employer im going back to canada and they were able to accomodate him.

one time he was dealing with canadian border patrol and the guy was a nazi and was making the covid hotels seem like nazi camps.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
k so my buddy who used to work in san fran has been trying to get a green card for his canadian wife whos an accountant i believe since 2018 sometime....this is the richest country on earth. he got sick of it so he told his US employer im going back to canada and they were able to accomodate him.

one time he was dealing with canadian border patrol and the guy was a nazi and was making the covid hotels seem like nazi camps.

The breadth, depth and eloquence of your discourse reminds me of the gratitude I have for the US vs Canadian education systems.

rickyb

The breadth, depth and eloquence of your discourse reminds me of the gratitude I have for the US vs Canadian education systems.
One of the strange things on the forum is members are unable to analyze works of fiction. we do that in school here and it should b common sense.

Yes urs has highest student debt in the world.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
One of the strange things on the forum is members are unable to analyze works of fiction. we do that in school here and it should b common sense.

Yes urs has highest student debt in the world.
You do realize that URS is the abbreviation for the former Soviet Union, don't you?

Oh, are you expecting us to make the changes that you don't know need to be made??

Your mommy carried your book bag to school, didn't she??? LOL

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
English mother do u speak it
LOL....So, your writing style is clear English and mine is not???

That epitomizes the issues we face today:

Uninformed, ill-educated people are so hard over and certain that they are "correct" and "laser accurate" on their viewpoints and opinions They sadly don't realize that they're (maybe) 6 on a scale of 10 based on Western society's norms.

Maybe in a Sentinelese village, you're a standout, but here............ you're a fool!

rickyb

LOL....So, your writing style is clear English and mine is not???

That epitomizes the issues we face today:

Uninformed, ill-educated people are so hard over and certain that they are "correct" and "laser accurate" on their viewpoints and opinions They sadly don't realize that they're (maybe) 6 on a scale of 10 based on Western society's norms.

Maybe in a Sentinelese village, you're a standout, but here............ you're a fool!
u have no perspective

what other countries do you know about?

Sportello

You do realize that URS is the abbreviation for the former Soviet Union, don't you?

Oh, are you expecting us to make the changes that you don't know need to be made??

Your mommy carried your book bag to school, didn't she??? LOL
I’m pretty sure the abbreviation for the former Soviet union was the USSR.