Indiana-Is a great place to be a bigot....

Overpaid Union Thug

He created paranoid TeaCons like you, so reasonable people could see what lunacy is like.
keep the insults coming. Your mom must be wondering what all that hateful screaming and liquid foaming sounds coming from her basement are about. Don't forget to *69 those mean old Christians at the pizza joints or she'll be really mad at you. Tell the police that the threats were caused by "society."

MAKAVELI

More circular reasoning. And there is definitely an assault on religion. Just look around dude. Christianity has never been under attack more than now. You have to be blind to not see it.
Ahhh, the poor white Christians are under attack. And to think those hundreds of years of genocide, colonialism, slavery, racism, and oppression, all for nothing. Damn it!;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not really. But even it was it is irrelevant to the topic. The only choice should be that the gays find another venue that offers the services they require. Somewhere where there lifestyle CHOICE doesn't trump others' religious beliefs.
Exactly.

What ever happened to those signs in every business that said WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSED SERVICE TO ANYONE?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ahhh, the poor white Christians are under attack. And to think those hundreds of years of genocide, colonialism, slavery, racism, and oppression, all for nothing. Damn it!;)

keep the insults coming. Your mom must be wondering what all that hateful screaming and liquid foaming sounds coming from her basement are about. Don't forget to *69 those mean old Christians at the pizza joints or she'll be really mad at you. Tell the police that the threats were caused by "society."

My Mom is a Southern Baptist, who finally came around on the gay issue about 10 years ago. My guess is that if she came forward with that, her faith would reject her.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly.

What ever happened to those signs in every business that said WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSED SERVICE TO ANYONE?
Exactly.
They have had that right all along, which is why this law is one big joke.
And the joke back fired, now Indiana is gonna end up with an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation. Pence really screwed the pooch for the base he was trying to pander to. Woops.

realbrown1

Exactly.
They have had that right all along, which is why this law is one big joke.
And the joke back fired, now Indiana is gonna end up with an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation. Pence really screwed the pooch for the base he was trying to pander to. Woops.
I think business owners should be able to refuse services or goods to anyone.

I think if they did that too many times, they would be out of business.

Hell, Chic-fil-a refuses to serve me their chicken sandwiches on Sundays.

MAKAVELI

That is true.
You obviously didn't read the link.

We’ll jump to the point here: There is no conclusive evidence to support Carson’s claim that "a lot of people" make a switch from heterosexual to homosexual while in prison. Further, the medical community tends to conclude that homosexuality is not a matter of choice -- notably the American Psychological Association.

"Dr. Carson's contention has a political intent but is absent of awareness of research on human sexuality," said Mark Fleisher, a social science professor at Case Western University, who studies sexuality and violence in prisons.

A spokesman for Carson declined our request for comment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think business owners should be able to refuse services or goods to anyone.

I think if they did that too many times, they would be out of business.

Hell, Chic-fil-a refuses to serve me their chicken sandwiches on Sundays.
I agree, in fact that's exactly what I just said, they had that right all along.
So what the hell was the point of this law? The result of this law is Indiana is going to pass an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation. Pence screwed his base over with this nonsense.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You do realize every democrat in that article opposed to the deal is Jewish right?

Are you trying to make a point?

Dumbocrats are supposed to fall in line with obama, so it's nice to see that even people on his side aren't so blind and stupid.

Carson's statement was right on. If they didn't "choose" to be gay in prison, you wouldn't have to worry about dropping the soap in the shower. Deciding to bang dudes in prison since you can't be with women is 100% a choice.

Last edited:

realbrown1

You obviously didn't read the link.

We’ll jump to the point here: There is no conclusive evidence to support Carson’s claim that "a lot of people" make a switch from heterosexual to homosexual while in prison. Further, the medical community tends to conclude that homosexuality is not a matter of choice -- notably the American Psychological Association.

"Dr. Carson's contention has a political intent but is absent of awareness of research on human sexuality," said Mark Fleisher, a social science professor at Case Western University, who studies sexuality and violence in prisons.

A spokesman for Carson declined our request for comment.
I did read the link.

I disagree with it's ASSUMPTIONS.

realbrown1

I agree, in fact that's exactly what I just said, they had that right all along.
So what the hell was the point of this law? The result of this law is Indiana is going to pass an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation. Pence screwed his base over with this nonsense.
If I owned a bakery and a gay couple wanted to buy a cake.....fine.

If they wanted me to cater the desserts for the wedding.....fine.

If the KKK wanted a cake.......fine.

If the KKK wanted me to cater their event......no.

If the KKK wanted me to decorate the cake with a racist sentiment.......no.

It should be my right as a business owner to run my business as I see fit.