Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

542thruNthru

You got yours out of the ups treasure box....good for you...most of these pArtners won't get 1/2 of what you got... and guess what they will be going after next for the newest "enhancement "... retirement healthcare....I bet within the next 10 years they will cut that out too...would anyone like to make a bet with me on that one???

I'm confused why you quoted me. I was just taking a fun jab at monkey butt.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh it's true.... it's damn true!!!

upload_2017-7-7_15-39-5.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So, as I expected, you care nothing for your Union brothers who happen to be Part-time.
Ohhhhhh you edited it. Well not sure how you deciphered that from my post but I want all my PT members to become full time instead of staying PT. I'm in support of a 30 to 1 list, more 22.3 jobs and more cuts from non union UPS scabs. We need to trim the fat of the useless. So that means 99% of management.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ohhhhhh you edited it. Well not sure how you deciphered that from my post but I want all my PT members to become full time instead of staying PT. I'm in support of a 30 to 1 list, more 22.3 jobs and more cuts from non union UPS scabs. We need to trim the fat of the useless. So that means 99% of management.
And 92% of the current drivers ... especially the ones that came up through P/T.