Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Almost

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Playing lotto

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thebrownblob

GMAC and Ford are running some .9% finance specials. Inventories are building and they are looking to move product.
Those are pretty good rates too bad Their prices on their vehicles are out of this world and way overpriced. They can hold onto those vehicles until they start cutting prices and then we can talk. I got plenty of time.

Thebrownblob

It won’t be. they get kick backs from financing. They can actually give you a better price than cash…..just saying.
That is true for now. The market is rapidly changing, in six months they will be begging for some of these vehicles to be moved. Credit is tightening, and people are not going to be approved for loans. And that is when cash will be king.

Thebrownblob

I respectfully disagree.
Well, you can respectfully disagree and you can both be right because it depends on what kind of dealer you’re talking about. My uncle also owns a dealership, some dealers buy strictly on credit and Slim margins. They are looking for the buyer that’s trying to finance because they are getting a kick back on the financing. Those dealers might be in trouble in the next few months as credit begin to tighten.

Last edited:

Up In Smoke

Those are pretty good rates too bad Their prices on their vehicles are out of this world and way overpriced. They can hold onto those vehicles until they start cutting prices and then we can talk. I got plenty of time.
I'm looking to move out of my 2020 GMC pickup into the same model of a 2023. I'm trying to get it done for less than 6k out of pocket.