Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Almost

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Playing lotto

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clarnzz

I take it you guys are close at least in internet terms, I used to post some back in the day, but don’t do much online anymore, but was feeling a little bored and social today.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
All the Joneses (friends) I grew up with that made fun of me in the early years for being frugal are still working and now they tell me they envy me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can tell you from experience that retirement will be much more enjoyable when you leave UPS with little to no debt and a healthy (>$250K) 401k balance. Live off of your pension and, when the time comes, SS and leave your rolled over 401k alone.

Thebrownblob

I can tell you from experience that retirement will be much more enjoyable when you leave UPS with little to no debt and a healthy (>$250K) 401k balance. Live off of your pension and, when the time comes, SS and leave your rolled over 401k alone.
If someone has been at UPS over 30 years and does not have over 500 K in their 401(k) they’re really not doing something right

pkgdriver

Start saving early, live within your means, use debt sparingly unless you are using it for leverage. That being said enjoy life its short and you dont know when it will end.