ISIS aka The Islamic State

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because you said it all ..you are absolutely correct,excerpt CONservatives are the morons and Fox has educated me...my innocence is lost forever...what have they done to MY America?...the one where most of us had Brains....and used them.....I showed this to my son and he's still laughing.

I feel sorry for your son. I have a loving, intelligent father who raised me to be a good husband & father.

Your son's dad seems like completely the opposite. Liberals have brains, huh? Do they ever plan on using them for good purposes? Or just pushing this Country further and further into the $ hitter.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Says the MSNBC lover.

I wish MSNBC would follow the FOX rule of (and I use this term jokingly) Journalism. If what you said merely pisses a group of people off? No big deal, you have done your job. If what you said has verifiably been proven FALSE? Just forget you ever mentioned it and move on to another smear. If what you have said has verifiably been proven false, AND causes Outrage? Double down on it. NEVER Apologise.Actually, MSNBC has an open policy to report anything said on Fox News, anything said by a Republican in Congress. Fox News, not so much.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I feel sorry for your son. I have a loving, intelligent father who raised me to be a good husband & father.

Your son's dad seems like completely the opposite. Liberals have brains, huh? Do they ever plan on using them for good purposes? Or just pushing this Country further and further into the $ hitter.
A wise man once said...

...Focus on Your Own Family.Who was that guy that said "Judge not, least ye be judged?" Probably some degenerate hippy...

Last edited:

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Did your father raise you to talk abusively to those who share different views?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You missed my original point. You mentioned Christians not going to church on Christmas and I was just pointing out that was one of the few times when someone who normally doesn't go to church will go. So I was saying it was more likely for them to go to church then when you seemed to imply the opposite. And when quoting the Bible context is what is important.

We call them "holiday Catholics".

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wish MSNBC would follow the FOX rule of (and I use this term jokingly) Journalism. If what you said merely pisses a group of people off? No big deal, you have done your job. If what you said has verifiably been proven FALSE? Just forget you ever mentioned it and move on to another smear. If what you have said has verifiably been proven false, AND causes Outrage? Double down on it. NEVER Apologise.Actually, MSNBC has an open policy to report anything said on Fox News, anything said by a Republican in Congress. Fox News, not so much.
How is "I feel a tingle up my leg", journalism ??

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Did I hit a nerve?
Go watch Rachel Maddow, her left wing hate speech will make you feel better in no time.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Did I hit a nerve?
Go watch Rachel Maddow, her left wing hate speech will make you feel better in no time.
I do watch Rachel from time to time, but I wish she would start railing against the "repulsive" personalities on her own network, like Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and especially producer Phil "Conservative Bias? What Conservative Bias?!" Griffin.Tonite it's MNF...I'll put my tv watching schedule up if your want...right now I'm watching FANTOMWORKS,...wait just switched to BBC America---top gear gota go

ImWaitingForTheDay

I call Rachel, Ralphie....."Hey Ralphie boy".....way before your time.
original.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Yet another in a long, =long= line of grifters and snake-oil salesmen that have pitched this dreck to the rubes of this great nation; the big difference is that with the advent of the Internet and worldwide communications, he's gone big.Will those who believe what these guys are saying please contact me regarding investment opportunities?