ISIS aka The Islamic State

bbsam

Staff member
When Bush left office, Iraq was relatively stable. An elected government. A rebuilding infrastructure. A rebuilding Iraqi military.
Then Obama pulled our troops out and it all fell apart.
So put the blame where it really belongs. Another failure in a long, long list of failures by Obama.
In 2001 Iraq was relatively stable. We destabilized it and it will eventually it will revert back to a similar brutal stability. Grand schemes of exporting democracy don't work. Remember, Hamas came to it's current power by democratic election that Israel flatly opposed.

wkmac

When Bush left office, Iraq was relatively stable. An elected government. A rebuilding infrastructure. A rebuilding Iraqi military.
So put the blame where it really belongs. Another failure in a long, long list of failures by Obama.

Throwback Thursday:

The irony here is that in 2008', George Bush signed a Status of Forces Agreement which called for complete troop removal from Iraq by 2011'. Troop removal from Iraq cities would begin in June 2009'. Seems to me that Obama was in agreement with Bush policy as it came to be and to which the Obama administration carried through.

Here is that Status of Forces Agreement with Article 24 as the authority for Iraq troop drawdown with definite deadlines listed.

If Obama is wrong, he's wrong by continuing Bush Policy.

In 2001 Iraq was relatively stable. We destabilized it and it will eventually it will revert back to a similar brutal stability. Grand schemes of exporting democracy don't work. Remember, Hamas came to it's current power by democratic election that Israel flatly opposed.

Israel and Hamas, the irony is that one's interest can't advance without doing so for the other, and thus why one can't be separated from the other.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Throwback Thursday:

Israel and Hamas, the irony is that one's interest can't advance without doing so for the other, and thus why one can't be separated from the other.
They were renegotiating the status of Forces Agreement to possibly keep our troops there longer, if needed.
Obama said they weren't needed and pulled them out.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I support what browny said fully, right after he sends his sons and grandsons to fight for nothing in Mess-o-potamia. We can help in the fight, but no troops, and no going back in time to blame Obama for the Status of Forces agreement Bush signed.

wkmac

They were renegotiating the status of Forces Agreement to possibly keep our troops there longer, if needed.
Obama said they weren't needed and pulled them out.

In other words, Obama reached the same conclusion as Bush.

If you want to say Obama is wrong, got no problem there, you have to also conclude that Bush was also wrong. That wrong however started before the dust settled on 9/11.

Even one of conservatism's biggest warhawks in Andrew McCarthy at National Review understands and is honest enough to put the blame where it should go rather than pretending Bush almost never existed in this equation. Do you not read conservative literature and opinion pieces?

Do you just blindly accept that Iraq and it's consequences just miraculously popped out of thin air 20 minutes after the swearing in back on the 3rd Monday of January 2009'? The irony is that should a republican win the Sweepstakes in Nov. 2016', I suspect the democrats will start doing the very same thing before we make 1 pm on the 3rd Monday of January 2017'.

That's all you people know how to do and another reason the country is so friend'd up.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I support what browny said fully, right after he sends his sons and grandsons to fight for nothing in Mess-o-potamia. We can help in the fight, but no troops, and no going back in time to blame Obama for the Status of Forces agreement Bush signed.
I served.
As for my sons, that is their decision, not mine, not yours.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Part of me HOPES that the ISIS homo's run into Turkey and murder them as payback for the Turkish people (or chickens, really) just sitting on the border watching innocent civilians being murdered.

Close down gitmo and behead EVERY single one of those losers, after infecting them with Ebola, then dump their corpses over Raqqpa.

Isis isn't just going to stop, and the leaders of all its neighboring countries need to be on alert that they're GOING to come after your people until someone grows the balls to nuke them and let some collateral damage happen.

Sorry, but a few thousand dead over there is better than terrorists scattered throughout OUR country going around beheading co-workers and random people on the streets. The lots in Australia and England as examples, don't think that ISIS isn't thinking about that too. I carry a knife on me at all times, strong enough to decapitate any of those cowards should I seem like an easy mark. I'll cut your head off and then play soccer with it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Part of me HOPES that the ISIS homo's run into Turkey and murder them as payback for the Turkish people (or chickens, really) just sitting on the border watching innocent civilians being murdered.

Close down gitmo and behead EVERY single one of those losers, after infecting them with Ebola, then dump their corpses over Raqqpa.

Isis isn't just going to stop, and the leaders of all its neighboring countries need to be on alert that they're GOING to come after your people until someone grows the balls to nuke them and let some collateral damage happen.

Sorry, but a few thousand dead over there is better than terrorists scattered throughout OUR country going around beheading co-workers and random people on the streets. The lots in Australia and England as examples, don't think that ISIS isn't thinking about that too. I carry a knife on me at all times, strong enough to decapitate any of those cowards should I seem like an easy mark. I'll cut your head off and then play soccer with it.
50242494.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Maybe you should ENLIST, RE-ENLIST or BEG to serve to go over there and FIGHT and back up your words.

Blackwater is hiring. They need stupid people with guns to go die for big bucks.

I for one would love to hear you died on the battlefield for your cause, that would show me conviction.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Superballs is going down the exact same path as that which he thinks he opposes.

No, I oppose those barbaric a-holes, but if all they understand is violence and murder, then we need to start speaking their language.

This country has gone from a nation to fear, to an annoying younger sibling who's always nagging you so you just ignore them.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe you should ENLIST, RE-ENLIST or BEG to serve to go over there and FIGHT and back up your words.

Blackwater is hiring. They need stupid people with guns to go die for big bucks.

TOS.

I just signed you up, Go die for my country, you'll be doing us all a huge favor. Hell, you'd even make it on your favorite network FOX news, they'll report that you were beheaded......it would really break my heart :'(

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Endless War.

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Too much reading, and I'm tired. Nuke them, blow up the mosque's with extremist leaders during their 18 daily prayers (what the hell are they praying for? sharp knives to behead people with? sexy women to rape, impregnate and force them to marry?)

Blow up their :censored2:. I'm so tired of them.

MAKAVELI

Too much reading, and I'm tired. Nuke them, blow up the mosque's with extremist leaders during their 18 daily prayers (what the hell are they praying for? sharp knives to behead people with? sexy women to rape, impregnate and force them to marry?)

Blow up their :censored2:. I'm so tired of them.
Congrats! You are now one of them. No difference between your thinking and theirs.

trickpony1

Congrats! You are now one of them. No difference between your thinking and theirs.

What do you suggest we do?
Going out on the battlefield, hugging them and telling them we love them doesn't seem to be working.
They don't want to be like us.....stop trying to make them be like us.
These people are like the Japanese were in WW II. They think they are supreme beings. How did we finally stop the Japs?