Israel

Next Day Err

How could a ceasefire right now be acceptable for Israel when even you believe they have every right to knock out Hezbollah? You believe that for good reason, right? Why the calls for a ceasefire?
Why the calls for a ceasefire? I presume the United States would like to cool things off before it escalates into an even wider conflict?

I don’t know what military intel Mossad has and what military intervention would be appropriate. I presume the U.S. military knows more than I do.

Box Ox

How could a ceasefire right now be acceptable for Israel when even you believe they have every right to knock out Hezbollah? You believe that for good reason, right? Why the calls for a ceasefire?
Why the calls for a ceasefire? I presume the United States would like to cool things off before it escalates into an even wider conflict?

I don’t know what military intel Mossad has and what military intervention would be appropriate. I presume the U.S. military knows more than I do.

Israel is facethroating Hezbollah right now. The way to keep Iran from entering the fight is to keep doing that and show Iran that they're not to be effed with. Peace comes only through strength in that part of the world.

Next Day Err

Israel is facethroating Hezbollah right now. The way to keep Iran from entering the fight is to keep doing that and show Iran that they're not to be effed with. Peace comes only through strength in that part of the world.
You could be exactly right. But I do think U.S. military intel probably knows more about the specifics of the situation than we do.

Next Day Err

You don't think Joe's ceasefire calls are probably more about how a lot of young Democrats feel about the Juden?
Doubt it. Maybe he feels that Israel has made enough kills and knocked out enough of their capability that he wants to demonstrate a willingness to calm down the tension before it potentially gets out of hand.

Is Biden a warmonger or is Biden a pushover? Which is it now, do you think?

Box Ox

Maybe he feels that Israel has made enough kills and knocked out enough of their capability

Is that what you mean when you say you believe Israel has the right to knock out Hezbollah? Just the tip is good enough for the lefties because brown people good and Jews bad?

he wants to demonstrate a willingness to calm down the tension before it potentially gets out of hand

Do you think things in the region would get better or worse if Israel were to stop going after Hezbollah right now?

Is Biden a warmonger or is Biden a pushover? Which is it now, do you think?

I'm not sure. He's saying one thing but calling for another.

Next Day Err

Is that what you mean when you say you believe Israel has the right to knock out Hezbollah? Just the tip is good enough for the lefties because brown people good and Jews bad?

Do you think things in the region would get better or worse if Israel were to stop going after Hezbollah right now?

I'm not sure. He's saying one thing but calling for another.

Just the tip? The IDF smoked the leader of Hezbollah.

But what do I know.

Next Day Err

Really doubt the Pentagon brass are recommending that Israel should stop mowing down the terrorists right now.
Dunno what they’re seeing and thinking. You can call them and ask for comment.

Is it in the United States’ national security interest for Iran to get closer to openly attacking Israel? I don’t think it is. We would surely act and then Biden is a wartime president. Hen becomes the warmonger MAGA pretends he is. Lol. I don’t know, man. This is beyond my pay grade for sure.

Box Ox

Is it in the United States’ national security interest for Iran to get closer to openly attacking Israel? I don’t think it is. We would surely act and then Biden is a wartime president. Hen becomes the warmonger MAGA pretends he is. Lol. I don’t know, man. This is beyond my pay grade for sure.

Do you think Iran is more or less likely to attack Israel after what they've just seen Israel do to Hezbollah?

Thebrownblob

Lol, Iran isn’t gonna do anything. Paper tiger.

Next Day Err

Do you think Iran is more or less likely to attack Israel after what they've just seen Israel do to Hezbollah?
Depends on their intel and what they think is in their best interests. Personally I’m dubious they want to fight when the United States, Israel and Saudi Arabia would be ready to throw down. But there’s always a price to pay even when you win. We tend to forget that.