Israel

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Israel should wipe out Iran. It’s a continual threat not only to them but the entire world. Stamp those turds out. They probably support the Democrats with the money we gave them. So it’s like killing 2 birds with one stone. Don’t doubt me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did you get off on the Haitians salivating over eating Snowball? Just asking questions!!
Screenshot_20240925-093325_Chrome.png

You’re hyperventilating. I’m saying we have to take the world as it is, not as we wish it were.
That's exactly what I'm advocating, meanwhile you're fantasizing they're our friends

We are not going to turn our backs on Israel. They are our foothold in the Middle East and we’re NEVER giving that up.
They aren't a foothold to anything, they're a ball and chain

You too easily discount the value of that to any country in our position. Distrust or hatred of Jews ain’t gonna make our military advantage disappear.
You're right, we don't need them at all

vantexan

1000 years ago bro, should we be concerned about the Mongols coming for us too? Was that a SERIOUS point you tried to make?

Who accepts slavery?
There are a million plus Muslims living in Israel who aren't enslaved. They choose to live in peace.

History isn't your strong suit. The Ottoman Turks dominated southeastern Europe for 500 years. Were finally driven out in the early 1900's. Again, Muslims pushed Christians out of Lebanon. Israel faces a constant threat from hardline Muslims who believe those who don't adhere to Islam have no right to be in positions of power over Muslims.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There are a million plus Muslims living in Israel who aren't enslaved. They choose to live in peace.

History isn't your strong suit. The Ottoman Turks dominated southeastern Europe for 500 years. Were finally driven out in the early 1900's. Again, Muslims pushed Christians out of Lebanon. Israel faces a constant threat from hardline Muslims who believe those who don't adhere to Islam have no right to be in positions of power over Muslims.
Oh, my tireless friend. This generation has no historical knowledge. How can you expect them to understand? It was never taught. This is the type the communists coveted the most.