Israel

vantexan

Please list when the Arabs systematically killed a whole group of people in an industrial fashion
You do realize that Iranians aren't Arabs? How about the Turks? Muslims, but not Arabs. And the Turks tried to extinguish the Armenians a little over a hundred years ago. And have repeatedly harmed the Kurds. While we're at it Lebanon used to be majority Christian. The Arabs who took it over drove the Christians out by killing enough that the rest fled. Not very many Christians in Lebanon now.

Next Day Err

I think it would depend on how and why, I think Russia rather enjoys us alienating the entire Muslim world as is

But if we could mess up our relationship and still alienate the Muslims, yeah I'd bet they'd be tickled about it
A lot of the Arab world are allies or friendly trade partners with us despite being a friend of the Jew.

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
Bomb Tel Aviv
HAHAHAHA MEME MAJIK IS REAL
1727821055350337.jpg

You do realize that Iranians aren't Arabs? How about the Turks? Muslims, but not Arabs.
Missing my point entirely, I could also point out the Israelis and Palestinians are genetically the same basic group but who'd listen

And the Turks tried to extinguish the Armenians a little over a hundred years ago.
Yep and how many other groups did they exterminate after? Oh right none

And have repeatedly harmed the Kurds. While we're at it Lebanon used to be majority Christian. The Arabs who took it over drove the Christians out by killing enough that the rest fled. Not very many Christians in Lebanon now.
You mean like the Israelis are trying to drive out the Muslims? Huh, interesting how people treat each other

Anyways, still nothing to do with American interests

Next Day Err

Yes, but only the autocrats, if and when they have popular rule it will backlash on us just like it did with Iran and in some ways Turkey
So you’re of the opinion that we’re being strong armed by Israel somehow?

We’re being screwed over by Jewish elites? If so, how exactly?

I’d like to know more about this line of thinking. I tried to read one David Duke book but I just couldn’t finish it.

vantexan

Missing my point entirely, I could also point out the Israelis and Palestinians are genetically the same basic group but who'd listen

Yep and how many other groups did they exterminate after? Oh right none

You mean like the Israelis are trying to drive out the Muslims? Huh, interesting how people treat each other

Anyways, still nothing to do with American interests
You obviously didn't observe the numerous videos of Gazans on October 7th.

You obviously aren't familiar with the Muslims over running Southern Europe, Central Asia, Southern Asia, and Southeast Asia.

So you’re of the opinion that we’re being strong armed by Israel somehow?
When was the last time we said 'no' and they listened? When have they ever not gotten what they wanted from us?

We’re being screwed over by Jewish elites? If so, how exactly?
That's not what I said but it's interesting you did

I said rich Jews are donating heavily to AIPAC and other similar PACs to keep the Israel support strong; this is verifiable fact

I’d like to know more about this line of thinking. I tried to read one David Duke book but I just couldn’t finish it.
"Anything rich jews do anytime anywhere is GOOD and if you disagree you're a KKK Nazi redneck Russia supporter, so shut up bigot!"

A summation of your argument

You obviously didn't observe the numerous videos of Gazans on October 7th.
They're happy their jailers got struck a blow? Yeah if I lived in an outdoor prison I'd be too

We were pretty happy about Hiroshima being nuked, doesn't mean every single person that died or cheered about it was an evil person

Anyways, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH POLICY

You obviously aren't familiar with the Muslims over running Southern Europe, Central Asia, Southern Asia, and Southeast Asia.
Overrunning? What an odd thing to say....

vantexan

When was the last time we said 'no' and they listened? When have they ever not gotten what they wanted from us?

I said rich Jews are donating heavily to AIPAC and other similar PACs to keep the Israel support strong; this is verifiable fact

"Anything rich jews do anytime anywhere is GOOD and if you disagree you're a KKK Nazi redneck Russia supporter, so shut up bigot!"

So you resent their money. Got it. A lot of American Jews have family in Israel. Why wouldn't they want them protected?

vantexan

They're happy their jailers got struck a blow? Yeah if I lived in an outdoor prison I'd be too

We were pretty happy about Hiroshima being nuked, doesn't mean every single person that died or cheered about it was an evil person

Anyways, WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH POLICY

Overrunning? What an odd thing to say....
Apparently history isn't your strong suit either. The Muslims overran all those areas spreading their religion.

And Gaza is an open air prison for one reason. The Palestinians in Gaza refuse to live in peace.

vantexan

I don't blame them, I'd do the same, but I don't have to agree or go along with it either as a matter of policy
Who cares? What matters is they are willing to spend their money and votes to make sure their relatives are protected. Policy is derived from that as it is from every influential group that participates in the political process. Saying you don't like it means little if your group isn't willing to put their money where their mouth is. Look at the influence the Muslim voters in Michigan are having on the Democratic Party. Have them walking a tight rope trying to support Israel while at the same time criticizing Israel. It's fun to watch the pandering.

Next Day Err

You’re hyperventilating. I’m saying we have to take the world as it is, not as we wish it were. We are not going to turn our backs on Israel. They are our foothold in the Middle East and we’re NEVER giving that up. You too easily discount the value of that to any country in our position. Distrust or hatred of Jews ain’t gonna make our military advantage disappear.