Israel

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
"Biden credited the Egyptian government with playing a crucial role in brokering the cease-fire and said he and top White House aides were intensely involved in an “hour by hour” effort to stop the bloodletting."

Here it comes: Joe did this; Joe did that; Joe is bringing peace to the world!!! What a phony!!!

Box Ox

Here it comes: Joe did this; Joe did that; Joe is bringing peace to the world!!!
giphy.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Once again nothing I said was trolling. If you think theres not a problem with harming civs then I don’t think it’s me who’s the troll.
It’s part of war you don’t quit defending yourself just because terrorists are hiding behind civilians and putting military targets in hospitals, schools, etc. Israel goes out of its way to do it’s best to minimize it, the other side purposefully fires on civilians.

"Biden credited the Egyptian government with playing a crucial role in brokering the cease-fire and said he and top White House aides were intensely involved in an “hour by hour” effort to stop the bloodletting."

Here it comes: Joe did this; Joe did that; Joe is bringing peace to the world!!! What a phony!!!
I thought Jared brought peace to the Middle East.