Israel

oldngray

nowhere special
Way ahead of you there. But I don't personally know any other communists so it might just be par for the political type.
5fcdff03b.png

rickyb

i see AIPAC shut down the other israel palestine thread

they are one of the most powerful lobbys in america and many politicians are afraid to speak out!

rickyb

Oh, great. Now he's gonna think you're calling him Agent Smith. He'll probably make it his avatar picture and everything.
i tried making tera patrick nude on a bed with her butt and legs pointed in the air with a communist logo on top covering it my avatar but it was rejected for being too rock n roll

Thebrownblob

protest against israeli violence calling for a ceasefire and end to concentration camps this afternoon downtown!!!
That would be great if you weren’t such a warmonger for the other side. Too bad you’re not pushing peace instead of becoming a bloodthirsty monster. How sad.

rickyb

That would be great if you weren’t such a warmonger for the other side. Too bad you’re not pushing peace instead of becoming a bloodthirsty monster. How sad.
im in favor of a ceasefire.

and under international law the colonized have a right to violently resist

Thebrownblob

im in favor of a ceasefire.

and under international law the colonized have a right to violently resist
Good then you picked a side. I’m on the side of peace, the continual back and forth means there never will be peace. Congratulations the matrix has you.

rickyb

Good then you picked a side. I’m on the side of peace, the continual back and forth means there never will be peace. Congratulations the matrix has you.
i dont think its a continual back and forth, MIT professors studied who launches violence first israel or hamas and it was overwhelmingly israel.

Thebrownblob

i dont think its a continual back and forth, MIT professors studied who launches violence first israel or hamas and it was overwhelmingly israel.
Lol my MIT, maybe they should just look at the last 2000 years. You pretend you’re for the working people and then you support a giant war machine. They don’t care which side wins as long as they get to sell their weapons and make billions and trillions. You are a fraud. It’s shameful. Go out and yell and scream @rickyb the matrix loves it. It needs more dead people.