Israel

rickyb

Yah, and we helped bin Laden and the Afghans. What he did on 9/11 wasn't about Afghanistan. It was about hatred for the Christian West.
No it wasnt it was directly bc of wat u did in 1980s afghanistan

Their targets were symbolic of imperialism. They attacked centers of finance and war machine. Bin laden has a better understanding of imperialism than most americans id guess

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Their targets were symbolic of imperialism. They attacked centers of finance and war machine. Bin laden has a better understanding of imperialism than most americans id guess
🤣

vantexan

Bin Laden wasn't an Afghan, he was a Saudi, and a member of one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia. He didn't orchestrate the attack on 9/11 because of diplomacy, he was very much against the West, against Christianity, and wanted to establish an Islamic caliphate. You somehow think the Soviets were idiots who were lured into Afghanistan. Afghanistan bordered the Soviet Union and they saw it as strategic since it also bordered Pakistan and Iran.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Bin Laden wasn't an Afghan, he was a Saudi, and a member of one of the wealthiest families in Saudi Arabia. He didn't orchestrate the attack on 9/11 because of diplomacy, he was very much against the West, against Christianity, and wanted to establish an Islamic caliphate. You somehow think the Soviets were idiots who were lured into Afghanistan. Afghanistan bordered the Soviet Union and they saw it as strategic since it also bordered Pakistan and Iran.
I’m beginning to think he’s genuinely unbalanced….Lol