Israel

rickyb

Lol my MIT, maybe they should just look at the last 2000 years. You pretend you’re for the working people and then you support a giant war machine. They don’t care which side wins as long as they get to sell their weapons and make billions and trillions. You are a fraud. It’s shameful. Go out and yell and scream @rickyb the matrix loves it. It needs more dead people.
i dont think theres any reason to look that far back, you can probably just look back since 1948 or maybe 1900

rickyb

Lol my MIT, maybe they should just look at the last 2000 years. You pretend you’re for the working people and then you support a giant war machine. They don’t care which side wins as long as they get to sell their weapons and make billions and trillions. You are a fraud. It’s shameful. Go out and yell and scream @rickyb the matrix loves it. It needs more dead people.
hamas isnt a giant war machine lol. even ralph nader is questioning hte israeli PM saying in 2019 they should fund and aid hamas. and how did hamas get their weapons since gaza is an open air prison? the israelis may still be supporting them.

rickyb

Most likely will happen, but unfortunately most likely won’t stop anything.

And? These two sides will never stop until they embroil the whole world in a war.
one side has a right to resist under international law

israel will stop once hte US stops giving it 4 billion a year i think.

youre quite right we are risking a nuclear religious war. iran and israel have nukes.

Thebrownblob

youre quite right we are risking a nuclear religious war. iran and israel have nukes.
I don’t think the US government should give money to other countries fight their own wars. Really doesn’t matter what I think because both democrats and Republicans have no problem funding it because it’s big, big business. having said that I really don’t think Israel really needs the money to defeat a turd like Hamas. You are an unwitting cheerleader for these giant war machines @rickyb. Radicalized buy a death cult. Now go March you have your orders!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t think the US government should give anyone money to other countries fight their own wars. Really doesn’t matter what I think because both democrats and Republicans have no problem funding it because it’s big, big business. having said that I really don’t think Israel really needs the money to defeat a turd like Hamas. You are an unwitting cheerleader for these giant war machines @rickyb. Radicalized buy a death cult.
Israel doesn’t need us. That’s why the won’t pause like Biden wants. At this point, we have no leverage. The Israelis view this attack as an existential threat, and rightly so.

vantexan

You do know the United Nations created the country of Israel? That the Soviet Union signed off on it? As such the Israelis have the right to defend themselves.

rickyb

You do know the United Nations created the country of Israel? That the Soviet Union signed off on it? As such the Israelis have the right to defend themselves.
When you are expanding and are the colonizer i dont think you have a right to defense

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i see AIPAC shut down the other israel palestine thread

they are one of the most powerful lobbys in america and many politicians are afraid to speak out!
I locked it.

Conversation had devolved into even worse than normal for current events. It was out of hand. Don't start back up here.

Y'all are going to treat all other posters with respect regardless of differing opinions. And the spamming is ridiculous too.

I will be giving a lot of people the week off if they start right back up.

RangerMan06

I locked it.

Conversation had devolved into even worse than normal for current events. It was out of hand. Don't start back up here.

Y'all are going to treat all other posters with respect regardless of differing opinions. And the spamming is ridiculous too.

Put that terrorist supporting RickyB in an online open air prison.

Box Ox

im in favor of a ceasefire.

and under international law the colonized have a right to violently resist

So you want a ceasefire while you also say Hamas has a right to kill more Israeli civilians. Not a big fan of the Juden, are you?

Which international law are you referring to anyway? And if Gaza is colonized, why is Israel having to invade it to have a presence there? And if you believe all of Israel has been colonized, are you actually supporting genocide?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So you want a ceasefire while you also say Hamas has a right to kill more Israeli civilians. Not a big fan of the Juden, are you?

Which international law are you referring to anyway? And if Gaza is colonized, why is Israel having to invade it to have a presence there? And if you believe all of Israel has been colonized, are you actually supporting genocide?
The ceasefire is coming…..
Right after the IDF turns Gaza into a “tent city”.

rickyb

I locked it.

i want to you drink a shot of super juice every time you hear "occupation" at the global freedom for palestine marches today

rickyb

where did i say they have a right to kill civilians?

palestine is colonized! norm finkelstein did a video on teh history of the conflict. zionists began stealing land in 1800s. today at the protest they said this began 75 years ago i suppose when israel became a state.

prior to israel moving its troops to teh borders of gaza there was israeli land stealin settlers in gaza.

rickyb

Put that terrorist supporting RickyB in an online open air prison.
i support the bold part of the terrorism definition
"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."
laws should be broken sometimes.

1699133743809.png