It's Been Fun

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

IMG_1858.GIF
All good things must eventually come to an end and that time is here for me.

Johnny123456789

Of course. But you absolutely have control on how steep that descent is. Keep the body and mind alive in every way possible, and you'll be walking down that descent rather than riding on a wheelchair.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Of course. But you absolutely have control on how steep that descent is. Keep the body and mind alive in every way possible, and you'll be walking down that descent rather than riding on a wheelchair.
I lived to be 57 with 30 years of stress, exertion and aggravation. Not too worried about living longer with less.

Johnny123456789

How many years have you done this job?

I been in this job for 22 years but only as a part timer. I used to be the double shift king until my back kicked my ass. I have worked numerous other jobs here and there.

I'm also a physical trainer and currently getting my bachelor's in excercise science. Keeping the body and mind young, for the most part, is very possible.

My back is good as new now.

I been in this job for 22 years but only as a part timer. I used to be the double shift king until my back kicked my ass. I have worked numerous other jobs here and there.

I'm also a physical trainer and currently getting my bachelor's in excercise science. Keeping the body and mind young, for the most part, is very possible.

My back is good as new now.
Good luck in your ventures.

Johnny123456789

Good luck in your ventures.

Thank you. I feel that a combination of working out, yoga, nutrition, and a healthy dose of reading/ learning new traits for mental stimulation can make those golden years just as good as any year.

This is what I'll be doing after I retire UPS. I know A LOT of broken backs at UPS. Lol! I'm planning to fix all of you.

Thank you. I feel that a combination of working out, yoga, nutrition, and a healthy dose of reading/ learning new traits for mental stimulation can make those golden years just as good as any year.

This is what I'll be doing after I retire UPS. I know A LOT of broken backs at UPS. Lol! I'm planning to fix all of you.
Fortunately my back doesn't bother me.

rod

Retired 23 years
[

Damn---I don't do any of that crap (except a little workout at the YMCA 3 times a week) and I'm healthy as a horse and 70. One of us is doing something wrong. I do know I've had more fun in my life than the average bear.