It's Been Fun

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Same
Fortunately my back doesn't bother me.
Same here @Gumby . my ankles n knees are shot. But not my back. My co workers are pretty much amazed at what I lift alone. I know the push, roll routine pretty well, leverage etc. I dont overdo it...tho i could. Its good exercise. I miss you all, but I no longer have anything to ask advice about. So here I am on daves thread. Lmfao

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The biggest thing is I show up. No one seems to like the 5am shift. I love it. No people for half my day. Then forced lunch. Lol. Then it flies and im home at 2pm. Reminiscent of preload.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Who’s the browncafer that would put daves face on stuff. I remember he put his face on a guy getting hit by a car one time lol

rod

Retired 23 years
The biggest thing is I show up. No one seems to like the 5am shift. I love it. No people for half my day. Then forced lunch. Lol. Then it flies and im home at 2pm. Reminiscent of preload.

I also thought you retired. What are you doing at 5 in the morning? I'm sleeping

Box Ox

Who’s the browncafer that would put daves face on stuff. I remember he put his face on a guy getting hit by a car one time lol

Think it was one of the guys with “union” or “local” in the username. He last posted one I about died over but it was pulled down pretty quickly. Suggested he try putting shades on Dave to protect his...anonymity?

Think a photoshopped Zorro mask or Batman cowl would also be great.

542thruNthru

Think it was one of the guys with “union” or “local” in the username. He last posted one I about died over but it was pulled down pretty quickly. Suggested he try putting shades on Dave to protect his...anonymity?

Think a photoshopped Zorro mask or Batman cowl would also be great.

I tried the "thug life" shades but they removed it. I'm sure it was Dave who reported it.

Glad you guys enjoyed them. I try and sneak them in every so often but management is on to me. ;)

To be honest Dave posted the picture at his own free will and is a browncafe public figure. So the TOS shouldn't apply. :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I tried the "thug life" shades but they removed it. I'm sure it was Dave who reported it.

Glad you guys enjoyed them. I try and sneak them in every so often but management is on to me. ;)

To be honest Dave posted the picture at his own free will and is a browncafe public figure. So the TOS shouldn't apply. :)

You’re forgetting something

Double Standards

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I'm right there with you, @rod.

I thought she retired, too.

Nothing wrong with doing something else, but at 5:00AM? No thanks.
I did
1\3\2017. I work ptime at tsc. Put away freight, clean, and clerk. 3 days a week and sometimes more when people dont show up. I will quit if its not fun. Once my boss figured that out, its been sweet! I love early am. Its like working, but not, and still have whole day. And 4 days a week i can drink coffee til noon if i want. And play with my dog.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I did
1\3\2017. I work ptime at tsc. Put away freight, clean, and clerk. 3 days a week and sometimes more when people dont show up. I will quit if its not fun. Once my boss figured that out, its been sweet! I love early am. Its like working, but not, and still have whole day. And 4 days a week i can drink coffee til noon if i want. And play with my dog.
Your pension rules let you work a warehouse job like that? Pretty sure ours would say no.