It's Been Fun

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
And tokens????
U old folks haven't step in to that place in a while???

Tokens are gone, in place of debit cards

images.jpeg

It's teh sux, because it doesn't teach kids the value of having tokens in one's pocket

P.S. I still have a cup of those tokens in my minivan...

KOG72

I’m full of it
U old folks haven't step in to that place in a while???

Tokens are gone, in place of debit cards

View attachment 196105

It's teh sux, because it doesn't teach kids the value of having tokens in one's pocket

P.S. I still have a cup of those tokens in my minivan...
New place in the area puts all your money on a card it is pretty neat.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
New place in the area puts all your money on a card it is pretty neat.
“Mom, Dad, can you load more money on my card so I can play whack a mole again? “I’m only 2000 tickets away from the Fort Nite stuffed animal”

“Son, we already spent $50 on your card, it’s time to stop”

“But parents, I’m trying really hard to get it, don’t you believe in me?” /tears

“Ok son, we’ll load $20 more and that’s it”

Not sure why we are at record levels of credit card debt and grown men/women are living with their parents into their 30’s.

KOG72

I’m full of it
“Mom, Dad, can you load more money on my card so I can play whack a mole again? “I’m only 2000 tickets away from the Fort Nite stuffed animal”

“Son, we already spent $50 on your card, it’s time to stop”

“But parents, I’m trying really hard to get it, don’t you believe in me?” /tears

“Ok son, we’ll load $20 more and that’s it”

Not sure why we are at record levels of credit card debt and grown men/women are living with their parents into their 30’s.
Just give me the old Ms.Pacman machine and i’m good to go.....fast version of course

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The thing with the tokens, as you play, you see them dwindle away, getting to your last few you try to figure out what you can play to last the longest.

These cards don’t change in a physical manner, money is there, then it’s gone.