It's Been Fun

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I'm still looking for someone to replace him as the resident jack wad of Brown Café. Someone who I could learn to hate. I thought for awhile it would be @Meat but he don't post enough and is too immature to deserve my time and energy.
Yawn. Go away old man. Do something meaningful with the remaining days you have.

That was fun. Maybe I’ll try to fill the Dan-shaped hole.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That was a feeble attempt. Your mommy called and said you have to come home now.
6114DD94-6DD5-42FA-B428-769157715634.gif

Coldworld

Marty Peters kid
We've had our arguments but I don't dislike him. He has his points - I have mine. He has never told me I don't belong on BC just because I'm retired--like Dave did. Dave was an all around jerk.
Yep hawks gift to package car drivers, a mr. know it all and I’m sure a mgt kiss ass beyond usual butt kissers....he probably was just as smug in real life as he was on here... glad he is gone

rod

Retired 22 years
Rods going to be one of these drivers who lives into his late 90’s.... going to drain it good for the rest of us....lol

So far just went over the half a million dollar mark. ($504,000). Grandma lived to 102 so I'm sure I will ride it out to the end. If it lasts another 6 years (like predicted) that will make $216,000 more.