It's Been Fun

old levi's

blank space
I suspect it will all end with one of those situations where the neighbors report a bad smell and the police enter the apartment to find a decomposing body. Sad, but it often happens in cases like this where the person in question has no friends or family who care about them.

Paupers funeral on the edge of town....

rod

Retired 23 years
@cheryl is going to retire his jersey

If nothing else he will be back on BC next peak when he hires on as a helper. (I feel sorry for who ever gets stuck with him especially if he is a helper on his old route). Wouldn't that be a nightmare for his replacement driver. I do think he will resurface as something other than @UpstateNYUPSer being the big hypocrite he is.

Last edited:

ibleedbrown

not to worry folks upstate retires from browncafe every year. he needs some attention like kanye, he must be coming out w a new album or something.

542thruNthru

Well now that he's gone the fun can begin! Time to break out the giant Dave pinata!

@scratch gets first wack and after him @rod is next because it's the first piece of A* he's hit in probably 10 years. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

PT Car Washer

So what's your opinion of someone that keeps a car 15-19 years?
Why would that be an opinion question? My Ranger is a 2003 and one bike is a 2005 and another is a 2007. I do not see replacing any of them in the near future. Does that make me a bad or stupid person? I just don't like being in debt. Almost forgot about the 1970 Honda CT 70 in the rear shed. Need to find time to get that running again.

Last edited: