It's Been Fun

Box Ox

Why would that be an opinion question? My Ranger is a 2003 and one bike is a 2005 and another is a 2007. I do not see replacing any of them in the near future. Does that make me a bad or stupid person? I just don't like being in debt.

:censored2: no it doesn't. If a car takes me from point A to B, the car's fine. A new car drops in value as soon as you drive it off the lot. One might be far wiser to instead add that $ to their retirement account (compounding over time is everything) or pay down their mortgage (build equity + value increases) unless the car they've got is becoming too expensive to maintain or just doesn't work anymore.

F

Frankie's Friend

@cheryl is going to retire his jersey
20180507_233358.jpg
There you go^
Retired the whole uniform actually.

BlackCat

No idea what that means but the answer is NO.

Any post or thread that is deleted by a Mod is still viewable by Site Staff.
Admins have the ability (they can also give the permission to mods) to permanently delete posts/threads without leaving a trace.

What mods appear to have is the ability to "soft delete"

F

Frankie's Friend

Well now that he's gone the fun can begin! Time to break out the giant Dave pinata!

@scratch gets first wack and after him @rod is next because it's the first piece of A* he's hit in probably 10 years. ;)
Who wants to stand under it and beat that with a stick,?
He's been full of crap for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

trickpony1

I was hoping someone from his podunkburg extended center would post about the "retirement" festivities.

Was there marching bands and fireworks?
Did all the unicorns, butterflies and singing angels gather to say goodbye?
Did the corporate jet do a low altitude fly over?
Did the UPS skydiving exhibition team land in the parking lot?

I can't stand the suspense...