It's Been Fun

Johney

Pineapple King
I was hoping someone from his podunkburg extended center would post about the "retirement" festivities.

Was there marching bands and fireworks?
Did all the unicorns, butterflies and singing angels gather to say goodbye?
Did the corporate jet do a low altitude fly over?
Did the UPS skydiving exhibition team land in the parking lot?
I can't stand the suspense...
Want to know what I think? I think he came in early, sorted his car went down to the PCM and there wasn't a single cake,piece of fruit or a single cup of o.j.. The C.M. finished his morning speech about today's metrics and everyone was told to hit the streets......and not a single word was said about Dave. Likely because he was an egotistical jackass there as he was here.
There used to be someone here who worked with him. Can't recall the name.
I'd like to hear what happened too.
menotyou?

P

pickup

There used to be someone here who worked with him. Can't recall the name.
I'd like to hear what happened too.

I would like to know too. Will I be left to always wonder if his manager took his last stop to the UPS store off his shoulders, as per his request?

trickpony1

Would some people go back to post #1 and click:

winner, agree and derail charms.

He would have a complete set. It would be his crowning achievement.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Would some people go back to post #1 and click:

winner, agree and derail charms.

He would have a complete set. It would be his crowning achievement.

His crowning achievement is getting his final post on BC moderated to a sentence.

giphy.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No excuse for how he treated you either.
I didnt think so, and thanks for all the times you and others stood up. I found the one person in the world I couldnt get along with. And it was all on him. But I still wish him well. Not that he would care.

I didnt think so, and thanks for all the times you and others stood up. I found the one person in the world I couldnt get along with. And it was all on him. But I still wish him well. Not that he would care.
You never said anything bad to him or to any otheta that I ever seen . I was just always curious as to why you mod buddies never stood up for you.