Joe Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault?

BrownArmy

Sooo, a guy accused of grabbing a woman by the p, and another guy who bragged about doing the same thing.

2020! Choose!

Between two old white guy P' Grabbers.

Only in America can the idiot populace elevate two elderly men up to the highest stage in the land.

Ridiculous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sooo, a guy accused of grabbing a woman by the p, and another guy who bragged about doing the same thing.

2020! Choose!

Only in America can the idiot populace elevate two elderly men up to the highest stage in the land.

Ridiculous.
Sad that women are so terrible they can't offer anything better I guess.....

Box Ox

2020! Choose!

Ridiculous.

Think Biden did it?

Box Ox

Not sure but we have trumps words bragging about it. Plus numerous woman accusing him of infidelity.

Has anyone come forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault?

Is there more evidence of Brett Kavanaugh having committed sexual assault than there is of Joe Biden having committed sexual assault?

I'll likely vote for the Democratic Presidential candidate in November (alternative would be no vote for President) but want to make sure I've got everything straight here.

PT Car Washer

Has anyone come forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault?

Is there more evidence of Brett Kavanaugh having committed sexual assault than there is of Joe Biden having committed sexual assault?

I'll likely vote for the Democratic Presidential candidate in November (alternative would be no vote for President) but want to make sure I've got everything straight here.
Of course not. Just a long trail of non disclosure agreements.

BrownArmy

Think Biden did it?

Don't know.

Seems out of character.

Usually, if there's one, there's two or twelve, in terms of sex predators.

But there's only one.

Biden's in a pickle, no doubt.

He needs to address it, one way or another.

If its true, then our election hinges on two sexual abusers.

Awesome.

On a side note, Republicans jamming this on the radio, it's not a good look.

Basically, they're shouting 'SQUIRREL'.

Biden has an unproven allegation against him, so let the Republicans apply the Kavanaugh doctrine to him...vs how they defended Trump against more credible allegations.

The entire situation is a :censored2:-show.

Again, we have two credibly accused sexual abusers on the ballot.

GO TEAM AMERICA!

Yes, yes, every woman should be believed, etc.

Box Ox

Seriously?

Trump has over twenty allegations against him concerning sexual impropriety.

Where you been?

I'd like to see them come forward in 2020. If they're around. Maybe Biden could publicly ask Trump to release them from their NDAs much like Warren asked Bloomberg to do with his.

BrownArmy

I'd like to see them come forward in 2020. If they're around. Maybe Biden could publicly ask Trump to release them from their NDAs much like Warren asked Bloomberg to do with his.

Great.

Sure.

At the end of the day, in 2016 the voters elected Trump to be President, knowing full well that he was a sexual predator/abuser.

Can't wait for the debates!

Box Ox

Great.

Sure.

At the end of the day, in 2016 the voters elected Trump to be President, knowing full well that he was a sexual predator/abuser.

Can't wait for the debates!

Biden could very credibly say he doesn’t remember what happened with his accuser at debates. So they could definitely be good for him.

BrownArmy

Biden could very credibly say he doesn’t remember what happened with his accuser at debates. So they could definitely be good for him.

Can you imagine Trump bringing it up at the debates?

Trump will let the Republican PACS hammer Biden through television ads, but I can't see him actually bringing it up in person, on a stage with Biden.

I mean, come on, Trump is the last person on Earth to get sanctimonius about sexual assault.

Box Ox

Can you imagine Trump bringing it up at the debates?

Trump will let the Republican PACS hammer Biden through television ads, but I can't see him actually bringing it up in person, on a stage with Biden.

I mean, come on, Trump is the last person on Earth to get sanctimonius about sexual assault.

Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. What if Trump brings up Biden’s shadiness around kids? What are he and his hairy legs going to do then?

Box Ox

I'm not sure Trump will even show up at the debates, he's spooked.

Just occurred to me that we might not even see them debate each other in person due to the virus risk. Would certainly detract from the theater of the whole thing. And what if Joe gets too comfortable doing it from home and falls asleep on camera?

I’m too amused by all of this. Worst. Choices. Ever. LOL